vs Aston Villa

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

The end is in sight for the 2 week Harry Kane break. We don't have to look at his face for a good while after this, thank fuck.

So a performance and a win would be nice

Tbh there was a bit of Van Gaal in the team against Liverpool. I think we might have found a compromise between Fergie/Class of 92/United Way shite and Van Gaal's nobody leave their zones and don't take the ball with you or you're fucking dead shite
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

Same team as against the dippers and lets tear into the fuckers.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

If the dippers take a hiding and we win, the world is our oyster because they are done and we can look up the table knowing top four is done.

I fancy us giving City a hard time and Chelsea, who knows.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Dosdamt
Star Man

4 years ago

Let's hope we don't have any injuries out of dead rubber tedium week and that we can stick it in deep into Villa and get a few goals.
Spudiator
Star Man

4 years ago

I do a predictions league at work, and I originally predicted 3-0 for this game, which is think is entirely doable, but I would love to see us do far more. We haven't scored more than 4 in a game all season, and it seems like an eternity since we put 5 or 6 past anyone. We're definitely due. Also, I'd love to see the smile wiped off Tim Sherwood's smug face!
madredmonkey
Legend

4 years ago

I expect United to win,
But we must be careful they are fast on the break,
3-1 for me.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
tom
First Teamer

4 years ago

This at home?
spektarm
First Teamer

4 years ago

Yes, Tom.

Anyone know anything about Smalling? He was subbed against Italy after a knock I reckon.
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

Jones looked lost against Italy.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

spektarm wrote:Yes, Tom.

Anyone know anything about Smalling? He was subbed against Italy after a knock I reckon.
Villa are shite... no way we should be losing this game, not at home, and if we don't take all 3 points, it won't be because Smalling wasn't fit...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."