vs Liverpool

Forum for match day threads
Red legend
Star Man

4 years ago

bman2 wrote:
Steggo wrote:Is Skrtel a complete delusional half wit?

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/other/ma ... lsignoutmd
Well, yeah, he plays for Liverpool. Their players are unfairly victimized just for being racist, biting fuckwads.

For a city complicit in the slave trade. They know a victim when they see one .
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

Spudiator wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:yes lets aim for the glory of 2nd tbf
You ever think all the years of success might have spoiled you a bit, Knobby? After the last couple of years we've had, a second-place finish would be a massive improvement on what most of us might have expected at the start of the season. It's all well and good to have aspirations, but you need a hint of reality too, and I can't see Chelsea dropping enough points over the remainder of the season for us to finish as champions, so you take whatever you can get.

Fuck it, we finished 7th last year, so even keeping the position we're currently in would at least be a step in the right direction.
youre a fucking thick cunt
lkhm

hoofing
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
Spudiator wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:yes lets aim for the glory of 2nd tbf
You ever think all the years of success might have spoiled you a bit, Knobby? After the last couple of years we've had, a second-place finish would be a massive improvement on what most of us might have expected at the start of the season. It's all well and good to have aspirations, but you need a hint of reality too, and I can't see Chelsea dropping enough points over the remainder of the season for us to finish as champions, so you take whatever you can get.

Fuck it, we finished 7th last year, so even keeping the position we're currently in would at least be a step in the right direction.
youre a fucking thick cunt

:)) :)) :))
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

:))

I know, what a fuckin arsehole, eh?

Gotta love him though...

:))
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Red legend
Star Man

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Apologies up front but I just cant stop laughing at this. Classic Jimmy Liddle.

And seriously, believe it or not, but I listen to this shite every fuckin day!! At the golf club, at work, in the ale house. Fuckin unreal!!

Very funny though I've heard similar from the real scouse . Especially the ' shite ' he had playing around him and the conspiracy .
tom
First Teamer

4 years ago

First time I've logged on in a while, just seen I've been taken to task for using the word spastic a few pages back. Fair dos, out of order. Over here in aus it gets thrown around a lot so I suppose I've been de-sensitised since moving over, bit like how "gay" has lost almost all meaning to people of a certain generation, in terms of referring to someone's sexuality. Nowadays just meaning "bad". So fair enough that a few of you cunts set me straight, I must admit I didn't know there were so many upstanding citizens trawling rant... Few days late to be apologising but when I've slagged someone's disabled daughter it's probably never too late to throw it out there that I'm not some bigoted twat, do the right thing and apologise. I'm just a run of the mill arsehole, I swear!

On topic, I must say there's a nice symmetry to liverpool's nice run of form being bookended by two losses against us. And two decent games in a row is more than we've really managed this season... Just in time for international break to fuck it up.
Red legend
Star Man

4 years ago

tom wrote:First time I've logged on in a while, just seen I've been taken to task for using the word spastic a few pages back. Fair dos, out of order. Over here in aus it gets thrown around a lot so I suppose I've been de-sensitised since moving over, bit like how "gay" has lost almost all meaning to people of a certain generation, in terms of referring to someone's sexuality. Nowadays just meaning "bad". So fair enough that a few of you cunts set me straight, I must admit I didn't know there were so many upstanding citizens trawling rant... Few days late to be apologising but when I've slagged someone's disabled daughter it's probably never too late to throw it out there that I'm not some bigoted twat, do the right thing and apologise. I'm just a run of the mill arsehole, I swear!

On topic, I must say there's a nice symmetry to liverpool's nice run of form being bookended by two losses against us. And two decent games in a row is more than we've really managed this season... Just in time for international break to fuck it up.

I doubt you're a bigoted twat, but I bet you've got an old bastards membership :-)