vs Liverpool

Forum for match day threads
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:yes lets aim for the glory of 2nd tbf
No, I aim for the top... just don't reckon it's possible... second is...

And it's a shite sight better than 4th...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

I just want to see them strive for it. Anything to get a head of steam up. I need something to believe in.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

I just want us to be hard to beat ... more like City.

But in all seriousness, if we managed to steam on and finish second, it might be a bit of a help with summer recruitment. It would show that the boys are back in town, regular service has resumed, and all that. But Arsenal have the best form in the league, and their remains games are pretty straightforward. Wenger's done it again, secured the CL in style without ever really looking like he might actually win something. The connoisseur's Moyes he is.
Spudiator
Star Man

4 years ago

You ever think all the years of success might have spoiled you a bit, Knobby? After the last couple of years we've had, a second-place finish would be a massive improvement on what most of us might have expected at the start of the season. It's all well and good to have aspirations, but you need a hint of reality too, and I can't see Chelsea dropping enough points over the remainder of the season for us to finish as champions, so you take whatever you can get.

Fuck it, we finished 7th last year, so even keeping the position we're currently in would at least be a step in the right direction.
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Yeah, ya see? you guys are thinking like a Mopes... defend our place, hold what we've got...

FUCK THAT!!!! I want second, and if Chelsea can't pull their finger out, we'll be right there...

X( :o) X(
Naah fuck that idea. If you said CL football qualification at the start of the season then I bet 90% on here would have taken it. Don't get greedy now. If we go all gung-ho and fuck it up, you will be the first one giving it the VanMopes and #LVGOUT.

Next season we go for the trophies.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

just1n wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Yeah, ya see? you guys are thinking like a Mopes... defend our place, hold what we've got...

FUCK THAT!!!! I want second, and if Chelsea can't pull their finger out, we'll be right there...

Naah fuck that idea. If you said CL football qualification at the start of the season then I bet 90% on here would have taken it. Don't get greedy now. If we go all gung-ho and fuck it up, you will be the first one giving it the VanMopes and #LVGOUT.

"If we go all gung-ho"???

All I said is I'd rather Skrtel was available to face Arsenal... but yeah, that's crazy talk... pfft...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
just1n wrote:

"If we go all gung-ho"???

All I said is I'd rather Skrtel was available to face Arsenal... but yeah, that's crazy talk... pfft...
and all I said was I prefer there to be a wider gap between 4th and 5th. If we keep playing as we are then we will be in touching distance of 2nd with still City and Arsenal to play. So still in our hands. Fuck the dippers. We know they are capable of going on an unbeaten emotional induced run of form and I would prefer Arsenal to knock them down while they are still licking their wounds.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Steggo
Legend

4 years ago

Is Skrtel a complete delusional half wit?

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/other/ma ... lsignoutmd
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Steggo wrote:Is Skrtel a complete delusional half wit?

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/other/ma ... lsignoutmd
Well, yeah, he plays for Liverpool. Their players are unfairly victimized just for being racist, biting fuckwads.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

I'd laugh my tits off if they stuck another game or two onto his ban now.