dozer
Legend

4 years ago

http://nesn.com/2015/03/martin-skrtel-b ... id-de-gea/

I see, he's been banned for 3 games.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Dumb fuck... could have used his help against Arsenal...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Dumb fuck... could have used his help against Arsenal...
Naah, i'm hoping for an Arse win. The bigger the gap between 4th and 5th the better. If we still in touching distance with the Arse when we play them, then we will overtake them in the standings.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

just1n wrote:
Naah, i'm hoping for an Arse win. The bigger the gap between 4th and 5th the better. If we still in touching distance with the Arse when we play them, then we will overtake them in the standings.
Yeah, if Liverpool lose, we get that cushion.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

just1n wrote:
Yeah me too. I can't see us finishing above Arsenal anyway because their remaining games are so soft. Apart from Liverpool, they should fancy their chances of winning them all. They should also beat Liverpool, but it's Arsenal. I'd say they'll come second, definitely.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Yeah, ya see? you guys are thinking like a Mopes... defend our place, hold what we've got...

FUCK THAT!!!! I want second, and if Chelsea can't pull their finger out, we'll be right there...

X( :o) X(
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Yeah, ya see? you guys are thinking like a Mopes... defend our place, hold what we've got...

FUCK THAT!!!! I want second, and if Chelsea can't pull their finger out, we'll be right there...

That's the spirit!!
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Yeah, ya see? you guys are thinking like a Mopes... defend our place, hold what we've got...

Fucking right! We should go for it.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

yes lets aim for the glory of 2nd tbf
lkhm

hoofing
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

With a good run and City always capable of imploding, we should really go for second.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...