vs Liverpool

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Scouse cunts

We're playing good football and we're in end of season steam roller mode

We've completely fucked Van Gaal's football off and Giggs and Fergie are running things now, it's never mind the bollocks football

I think we'll do em
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

I've noticed that Van Gaal seems to communicate to his other (Dutch?) assistant a lot more than he does to Giggs.

Oh, and Liverpool will beat us; their form is phenomenal - 2 points dropped in some 13 games or something ridiculous.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

De Gea will need to have a worldy, because we all know what happens when Smalling and Jones are pressed and forced to defend; they shit out. That's what it'll come down to. I fancy us to have decent possession and maybe create some chances, but I can't remember the last time we played well at Anfield? The dippers are always bang up for it.

With our defence, I can't see anything other than a loss
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

Any Top Red shitting their pants, is a skid mark. Just look at their goal difference. Pathetic.

You talk about records, look at our record which is better, rather than opening your gobs to Rogers' cock! Says a lot about you that you prefer to look at someone else's wife and not your own.

On the contrary, Sid, I think LVG football came alive for once. We have Carrick back. His team has transformed Fella and, Rooney just wants to kick the cunt out of everyone. Mata was up for it as well. I

I'm counting on the result but not the performance. It's going to take a lot more than a wholesale destruction of Spuds, to convince me that we have turned a corner. This is his first season - I want stability and a platform, anything else is a bonus.
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

Fergie running things? With Giggs?

FFS Sid. And here I thought you posted the most sense.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Spudiator
Star Man

4 years ago

I fancy us to win this. If we approach the game with no fear like we did against Tottenham, there's no reason we can't nick a win. I doubt it'll be as emphatic, because I don't see Liverpool being as calamitous, but there's no reason we should go into this game feeling like underdogs.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

I honestly can't remember the last time we really played well there. Anyone?

I remember back in 97(?) when they had David James in goal, a calamity waiting to happen, and we ripped into them. Happy days.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

just1n wrote:Fergie running things? With Giggs?

Other than the 433 which is Gaal, but that often turns to 442 or 451, I can't see much of Van Gaal's stamp on the way we're playing now

I don't know a great deal about the cunt so I might be missing something but the football we're playing now is what we've seen in the few Fergie years

The training must have completely changed from simple pass, move, rotate possession to quick one twos, creating one v ones and runs ahead of the ball

It's Meulensteen's football. You can watch him on youtube teaching it at Carrington if anybody is arsed. Fascinsting stuff
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:
just1n wrote:Fergie running things? With Giggs?

Other than the 433 which is Gaal, but that often turns to 442 or 451, I can't see much of Van Gaal's stamp on the way we're playing now

I don't know a great deal about the cunt so I might be missing something but the football we're playing now is what we've seen in the few Fergie years

The training must have completely changed from simple pass, move, rotate possession to quick one twos, creating one v ones and runs ahead of the ball

It's Meulensteen's football. You can watch him on youtube teaching it at Carrington if anybody is arsed. Fascinsting stuff
Oh please!
When he realised Moyes didn't rate him, he lost his sanity.
Van Gaal didn't rate him either and he's now coaching in the MLS I think.
That's where the likes of Defoe etc are/were star players.
That's his level.
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Well one thing is for certain, they aint fuckin Spurs! We could be looking at a right dickin! Smalling an absolute nap to give away the penalty they always go looking for. He is fuckin rubbish and they know it. I'd take any draw now!!!!! :(
That's how far we've fallen tbf.