United v Spurs

Forum for match day threads
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
dozer wrote:It's funny, everyone's pleased with the victory except you Alf.
Fellaini starring in our most exciting football of the season has broken you.
Just try and enjoy the victory ok mate.
That's you all over isn't it... you know what, you're turning into another Dannii... rather be a wum cunt than be irrelevant... I enjoyed the game very much, ta, until you started stirring it... it's always the same thing, Fellaini has 3 shit games, and you defend him, because you've nailed your flag to his fuckin forhead... and when he DOES have a decent game, it's time to start strutting around like you've backed a real winner...

And let's be honest here, since you're in the mood... people criticised him last year mercilessly... because he was ridiculously SHIT!!! and you still backed him... that's your right... but quit making out like everyone was picking on the poor lad for no reason...

There isn't a person on this board, me included, who doesn't recognise that Fellaini has his moments... he's a useful tool, like many other, not very good players for United over the years... like Park for example... he had a few man of the matches, just for man marking jobs, or running about a lot... but no one pinned the performance of the whole team on him... because that's dumb...

Just like yesterday... Fellaini performed HIS ROLE as head on a stick very well... people even credited him for it... not good enough for you though is it??? no, no, no... you've got to make out like he was Scholes, spraying passes all over the pitch, dictating play, our creative fulcrum...

And yeah... I'm broken... I'll never be the same...

You will though, eh... still trying to wind up anyone who'll bite, (I do feel stupid by the way, I should know better)...

A pretty sad hobby you've got there though... being a wum cunt on a football forum???

You'll have to go some way to beat Dannii, mind... and he's well popular around here isn't he???

These two fuckers just don't deserve the attention, even the idea of taking them on in a Paddock style is a waste of time they don't have a fixed opinion, they say whatever is nesscessary to be annoying and flip flop all over the place. There is a clear lack of intelligence, humour or goodwill. Dozer seemed decent enough at the start and i gave him an argument in the spirit Rant thrives on but he has become thoroughly unpleasant and sneering. The Fellaini thing i can take but the motives behind it are obvious and childish. Danni on the other hand? .............. What's the point? BTW for those that keep telling him, he gets it, he knows what a "Top Red" is, no wonder he keeps at it when people keep biting ffs.... #-o
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

"When a man is wrong and won't admit it, he always gets angry." - Thomas Chandler Haliburton
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Steggo
Legend

4 years ago

The problem with Felliani is that (1) he was a Moyes panic buy and at one point was part of a deal that would have brought Baines to United. (2) He was overpriced,even in todays market (not his fault but you would expect a little bit better for that amount). (3) He was absolutely diabolical in that first season. (4) Yes,he has played reasonably well this season and had a good game yesterday but he is still very limited and will find his chances limited when other midfielders arrive in the summer (because he definitely is not a forward). The question the pro Felliani supporters should ask themselves is,during that transfer window,with £27 million to spend,did any of them actually give Felliani a thought? The answer has to be a resounding no. Why? Because he did not fit the United profile,He fitted the Moyes profile perfectly. If Moyes had not been manager would we have touched him with a bargepole-no,of course not.

However he is a United player and we should support him in the limited time he will be at the club.
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 years ago

He WILL survive any cull if we get Top 4...
He won't be a starter tho- Id suggest he wud be on the bench for a plan B etc
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

everything dozer has said in this topic about fellaini id also like to apply to young tbf

two worldie players for me
lkhm

hoofing
Anantax
Legend

4 years ago

Even a dead cat bounces?

First time i heard that saying. Is it financial in origin?

Learn something new everyday...