United v Spurs

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:The thing with Fellaini, is that the credit is relative. He played well yesterday, but because he's largely limited in what he can do, and not really the class of player you find in top teams, that when he has a good game it really stands out.
That's your opinion.
It'll probably change next season when he's gets even better.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

dozer wrote:It's funny, everyone's pleased with the victory except you Alf.
Fellaini starring in our most exciting football of the season has broken you.
Just try and enjoy the victory ok mate.
That's you all over isn't it... you know what, you're turning into another Dannii... rather be a wum cunt than be irrelevant... I enjoyed the game very much, ta, until you started stirring it... it's always the same thing, Fellaini has 3 shit games, and you defend him, because you've nailed your flag to his fuckin forhead... and when he DOES have a decent game, it's time to start strutting around like you've backed a real winner...

And let's be honest here, since you're in the mood... people criticised him last year mercilessly... because he was ridiculously SHIT!!! and you still backed him... that's your right... but quit making out like everyone was picking on the poor lad for no reason...

There isn't a person on this board, me included, who doesn't recognise that Fellaini has his moments... he's a useful tool, like many other, not very good players for United over the years... like Park for example... he had a few man of the matches, just for man marking jobs, or running about a lot... but no one pinned the performance of the whole team on him... because that's dumb...

Just like yesterday... Fellaini performed HIS ROLE as head on a stick very well... people even credited him for it... not good enough for you though is it??? no, no, no... you've got to make out like he was Scholes, spraying passes all over the pitch, dictating play, our creative fulcrum...

And yeah... I'm broken... I'll never be the same...

You will though, eh... still trying to wind up anyone who'll bite, (I do feel stupid by the way, I should know better)...

A pretty sad hobby you've got there though... being a wum cunt on a football forum???

You'll have to go some way to beat Dannii, mind... and he's well popular around here isn't he???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

There you go, bringing Dannii into a discussion which doesn't concern him.
You don't have an argument, you just bring up irrelevant points and post utter shit.
iirc, you've brought up Fellaini in arguments that didn't concern him - quite like a lot of posters here. So excuse me while I strut about a little more.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

dozer wrote:
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:The thing with Fellaini, is that the credit is relative. He played well yesterday, but because he's largely limited in what he can do, and not really the class of player you find in top teams, that when he has a good game it really stands out.
That's your opinion.
It'll probably change next season when he's gets even better.
He's more likely to be sold. In any event, if we buy properly, he won't be in the first team very often.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

dozer wrote:There you go, bringing Dannii into a discussion which doesn't concern him.
You don't have an argument, you just bring up irrelevant points and post utter shit.
iirc, you've brought up Fellaini in arguments that didn't concern him - quite like a lot of posters here. So excuse me while I strut about a little more.
Alf's right tbf. You're making yourself look like a dick.

Even a dead cat bounces. He's had a decent game. Lets remind ourselves that he's a 30m midfielder for the biggest club in the world. 1 good game in 5 is nowhere near enough, and if we build properly, his time at United will be laughed at over the course of time.

Bayern, City, Chelsea, Real, Barca, Juventus, PSG - would any of these clubs want him? would they fuck. He owes his presence at United to the misguided decision to appoint Moyes; a manager who knew him, but had no idea what it took to be succesful at a club like United. It was widely known that he was available in the summer, but no one fucking touched him - the closest thing to any interest was a loan move to Napoli, and that should tell you exactly what fucking bracket of player he's in.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

dozer wrote:There you go, bringing Dannii into a discussion which doesn't concern him.
I didn't bring Danni into it... he jumped in all by himself... like he usually does... not your fault, never said it was... but you do seem to be striving to be as big a cunt as he is... you should really adjust your ambitions...

Regardless... I didn't bring up Fellaini either... and if you'd been paying attention, you'd notice that I haven't been making any great issue about Felliani lately, but still, you make a point of directing your "wum" shite at me... so fuck off, if you don't like me answering back...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Apparantly Rooney gave a team talk/bollocking before the game, maybe we should just let him do that, Giggs can pick a decent 4 3 3 or 4 2 3 1 and LVG can just rock about having a laugh and doing whatever is seasonal, like when he was handing out presents at Christmas, give him a load of cream eggs and that'll take us past our hard run of games!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

I think that's pretty much what's happening, zebs. I can't think of any part of the team that has Van Gaal's stamp on it.

It's the same football we saw in Fergie's last few years, it's what the fans and players are used to. Nothing like the Hull game.
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:I think that's pretty much what's happening, zebs. I can't think of any part of the team that has Van Gaal's stamp on it.

It's the same football we saw in Fergie's last few years, it's what the fans and players are used to. Nothing like the Hull game.
I think the opposite, I think he's said 50% of you useless fucks will be shipped out by me, so sort it. He's got Carrick back. He has the semblance of a partnership in defence. His training is beginning to transform Fella but more importantly, our captain is back. Another performance with a lot of energy and grit. That's not Taggart or Giggs, that's LVG and people fighting for their jobs.

You didn't see LVG's tactics? Your're blind - how many shots did the most lethal EPL striker at the moment were on target? Mother fuck all. And another clean sheet. The tactics are obvious - clean sheet, stability, get a UCL place, get to the end of the season, and then spend like a cunt in summer and clear the shit out. It's a waiting game and he doesn't give a flying fuck. You can tell in his press conferences. He's a nut job.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
Alf's right tbf. You're making yourself look like a dick.

Even a dead cat bounces. He's had a decent game. Lets remind ourselves that he's a 30m midfielder for the biggest club in the world. 1 good game in 5 is nowhere near enough, and if we build properly, his time at United will be laughed at over the course of time.

Bayern, City, Chelsea, Real, Barca, Juventus, PSG - would any of these clubs want him? would they fuck. He owes his presence at United to the misguided decision to appoint Moyes; a manager who knew him, but had no idea what it took to be succesful at a club like United. It was widely known that he was available in the summer, but no one fucking touched him - the closest thing to any interest was a loan move to Napoli, and that should tell you exactly what fucking bracket of player he's in.
Whatever happened in the past, Fellaini now looks pretty nailed on to survive the cull in the summer and be playing for us next season.