Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

Must go and win at anfield next week then I'll really believe we'll get top 4
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

Brilliant!
Let's hope this is the start of a good run.
No real complaints, except for a couple of poor passes from Smalling.
Great game from Carrick, and credit where it's due - thought Fellaini had a pretty fair game. Not just chest-control!
:ymparty:
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

Fellaini MOM in our best performance of the season. Our first half had us playing entertaining football too.
So he was our biggest contributor to our most entertaining and best football this season.

Lalalalala hoof ball, chest control, Lalalalala
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

swampash wrote:Brilliant!
Let's hope this is the start of a good run.
No real complaints, except for a couple of poor passes from Smalling.
Great game from Carrick, and credit where it's due - thought Fellaini had a pretty fair game. Not just chest-control!
:ymparty:
hehehehehe
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

All hail Dozer, the worlds most knowledgeable football fan... nearly everyone, universally believed that Fellaini was a very limited player, ultimately unsuited to football at the level of Manchester United... but Dozer, even in the face of fierce criticism maintained that Fellaini is the best player the game has ever seen... and he's been proven right... Marouane Fellaini, is in fact, the greatest player of all time...

Take a bow Dozer... you deserve all this applause... and the crowd goes wild...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
spektarm
First Teamer

4 years ago

:))
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

Missed the bloody second half, you know the one.... "Helloooooo! Surprise its us!" Then the TV is turned down and everyones catching up on the last few years.... FUCK SAKE!!!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:All hail Dozer, the worlds most knowledgeable football fan... nearly everyone, universally believed that Fellaini was a very limited player, ultimately unsuited to football at the level of Manchester United... but Dozer, even in the face of fierce criticism maintained that Fellaini is the best player the game has ever seen... and he's been proven right... Marouane Fellaini, is in fact, the greatest player of all time...

Take a bow Dozer... you deserve all this applause... and the crowd goes wild...

btw, thanks.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Obviously...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

dozer wrote:Fellaini MOM in our best performance of the season. Our first half had us playing entertaining football too.
So he was our biggest contributor to our most entertaining and best football this season.

Lalalalala hoof ball, chest control, Lalalalala
You not going to get any joy from this bunch matey. Enjoy it. The big fella was in great form today. Let's hope he can keep it up.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]