United v Spurs

Forum for match day threads
sheesh

4 years ago

Surely we can forget about top 4 if we fail to win.

I'm going to be optimistic, however, and go for a nervy 2-1 United win.
Eric7
Youth Teamer

4 years ago

Anything we get this year is a bonus IMO. I don't believe in Van Gaal, and was opposed to his appointment. Nevertheless, he's here and we have to make do. Can we at least see a return to football? Btw mods - I was previously Kanchelskis14 but you banned me - perhaps you could kindly show me where I went wrong so that I don't repeat the same mistakes. The email said "abuse" but dicklick Swampface is still here and he challenged me to a real life fight (fanny). Please clarify guys. I acknowledge my choice of language was offensive btw. Cheers.
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

Any indication of team selection yet?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Eric7 wrote:Anything we get this year is a bonus IMO. I don't believe in Van Gaal, and was opposed to his appointment. Nevertheless, he's here and we have to make do. Can we at least see a return to football? Btw mods - I was previously Kanchelskis14 but you banned me - perhaps you could kindly show me where I went wrong so that I don't repeat the same mistakes. The email said "abuse" but dicklick Swampface is still here and he challenged me to a real life fight (fanny). Please clarify guys. I acknowledge my choice of language was offensive btw. Cheers.
Right... don't know who banned you... perhaps whoever it was, if they read this could send you a PM explaining why... anyway, I seem to remember the argument, and I remember you were given some good advice... don't let it get to you, dish it out as well, but don't go overboard...

Anyway... carry on, and try to relax... this is a pretty liberal place... takes a lot to get kicked out... bigotry will do it I a heartbeat though...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
madredmonkey
Legend

4 years ago

Going for a home win, Just.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

I think we're just getting started on our journey down the spiral. Tottenham will win and everyone here will want Harry Kane.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

I want the wee cunt now tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

Fuck knows. But I guarantee Van Gaal will respond to Monday nights loss by playing it even safer.
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:I want the wee cunt now tbf
I know.
I also know you'll moan about Van Gaal playing Rooney on the wings or in midfield if we sign him.
zzzzzds
First Teamer

4 years ago

wtf is all this negativity about. In 28 games this season they have achieved 50pts. We have 53. Let's not build them up into something they are not. We're at home ffs. At their place we hopped them in the first half and should have been out of sight.
I'm not saying that we will run away with it, but we are at home to a team below us so we should be slight favourites. If we beat them we will be 6pts ahead of them and only 2 behind City with a home game against them to come as well.
Keep the faith.