Swansea v United

Forum for match day threads
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

Thankfully RVP might miss a few games. He needs to, it's like playing with 10 men every week!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
sheesh

4 years ago

just1n wrote:The vitriol in here seems over the top imo. Some of you need to get a grip. Talk about instant gratification.
Only it isn't, really. People just want to see direction.
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

sheesh wrote:
just1n wrote:The vitriol in here seems over the top imo. Some of you need to get a grip. Talk about instant gratification.
Only it isn't, really. People just want to see direction.
I don't think so Sheesh. Everyone has become used to winning that they will not accept a period of transition, even though most give lip service to the idea of patience. I agree LVG needs to do better but i'm not into knee jerk reaction.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:Thankfully RVP might miss a few games. He needs to, it's like playing with 10 men every week!
Time for Rooney up top with Mata in the hole.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

spektarm wrote:We need to SELL Fellaini as quickly as possible. So that we don't have the option of playing hoofball and actually start doing something the last 15 mins of matches. I'm so furious right now...................
The more we struggle... the more chance Fellaini will start up top... Van Gall is blaggin it, and in the end, he'll revert to hoofball, because he doesn't have another workable plan...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Yeah, cause this shit result was just a one off, right???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
madmax
Star Man

4 years ago

Don't think so justin. Do you see some plan during our transition?
Over the course of the season has any part of our game improved? Have we at least tried to blood some young players? Our entire season has been about throwing shit randomly and hope it sticks. Don't think fans want to be champions in one season, just a semblance of some direction would be welcome.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
spektarm wrote:We need to SELL Fellaini as quickly as possible. So that we don't have the option of playing hoofball and actually start doing something the last 15 mins of matches. I'm so furious right now...................
Its no good hiding behind individuals to apportion blame. RVP, Felliani, Di Maria, Mata, Shaw, Valencia, to be honest the list is longer. We need to accept that the mojo has gone. The club has lost its way on a huge scale. The club have somehow got to stop looking for remedies and find a cure. They need to rebuild the midfield from the ground up. Mata, Di Maria, Herrera, Valencia, Felliani, all attack minded. Not a ball winner between them. Then there's the strike force. A burnt out RVP who likes like he'd rather be somewhere else. A Falcao who is 5 yards behind prem pace. A Rooney who is constantly being robbed of his right to score goals and a young inexperienced Wilson who will end up at Sunderland or Palace.

There's no need to comment on our defence because we simply don't have one. We are still waiting for one to turn up??
This^^^^

It's a problem that started at the very top, and has run right through the club... the Glazers were/are more interested in money than football, they let Ferguson do what he wanted, but didn't back him when it might have helped... Ferguson got old, lost the fire, the squad developed serious rot, and wasn't fixed when Ferguson called time... instead of taking an aggressive approach to fixing the mess, and bringing in a top class man to take over, giving him a big budget... the club was given to Mopes, with total freedom... that failed utterly, and now we're in deep shit... Van Gall was a good shout on reputation... but I don't think he's flexible enough... he's a stubborn old twat, and I think he'll just make things worse...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

You know... when the Glazers took over, many predicted doom... we've managed success in spite of them, for a lot longer than anyone but hard core Glazer apologists like Dannii expected... but the results of their ownership has come home... yes they made United richer, but they only spent when it suited them... not when it was needed... regular investment, to fix small issues was what a well run club would do... we didn't... Ferguson dragged us along while the squad got older, and didn't replace quality with quality...

Who knows what Mopes would have done with £150mill, and he still had Rio, Vidic, and Evra... but now, it's obvious we needed major investment, but it needed to be handled by a football man, not a weedy twat like Woodworm... and we haven't spent well... I don't think there's any doubt about that...

Since Van Persie, I reckon we've spent over £200mill... nearly all of it could be considered poorly spent... who really thinks Fellaini and Mata have worked out??? Di Maria, bad buy... Herrera??? does Van Gall rate him yet??? Shaw??? one for the future??? seems to me when fit, VG prefers Young to Shaw... Rojo???... Blind was the cheapest of the lot, but seems to be the only one to own his place...

That's terrible transfer business... and we can't even say whose fault it is...

I think we have to persist with Van Gall, like it or not... there's no one else... and if nothing else, at least Van Gall has the clout to command... how fucked will we be if the players mutiny like with Mopes... which may yet happen if he doesn't turn things around...
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

I missed the game because of work. Fuck work.

Someone give me a decent run down please ta

Was it 442? Or a variation of? Where did Rooney play?

Herrera started again n all, Gaal still giving you what you want