Swansea v United

Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
sheesh wrote:At this point, this is where we will drop like a stone in the league.

Upcoming fixtures (not including the May ones):

Man Utd v Sunderland Sat 28 Feb 15:00

Newcastle v Man Utd Wed 4 Mar 19:45

Man Utd v Arsenal (FA Cup) Mon 9 Mar 19:45

Man Utd v Tottenham Sun 15 Mar 16:00

Liverpool v Man Utd Sun 22 Mar 13:30

Man Utd v Aston Villa Sat 4 Apr 15:00

Man Utd v Man City Sun 12 Apr 16:00

Chelsea v Man Utd Sat 18 Apr 17:30

Everton v Man Utd Sun 26 Apr 13:30
I forecast us getting 8 points from a possible 18. That will see us in 7th, and the last thing we need is to end up playing in the Euro Disney vase. :(
Yeah, we likely won't win any of our away games. Then City, Arsenal, and Spurs all could beat us at home. We're fucked, I really can't see top 4 happening.
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

Steggo wrote:So felliani was useless today? No comments from Dozer?
No he wasn't useless. Useless would imply that he had no impact on the game. He was worse than useless.
spektarm
First Teamer

5 years ago

Jeez, I even admitted to Dozer the other day that Fellaini was decent up top. Fucking hell was he awful... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FFS!
spektarm
First Teamer

5 years ago

We need to SELL Fellaini as quickly as possible. So that we don't have the option of playing hoofball and actually start doing something the last 15 mins of matches. I'm so furious right now...................
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

5 years ago

You're all just a bunch of top reds. What the fuck are you worried about...?
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

We'll finish 7th again. Can't even be bothered to watch this rubbish anymore. Is Moyes still the manager?
sheesh

5 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Shovel face could very well be working out his "compo" as we speak. The odds are stacked massively against him being in the job after this season.

Taggart and Charlton will be oiling up the revolving door on the managers office in preparation. After calling into to see Woodbrain with their "told you so" expression faces.

Van Moyes will be hooked, big time. Its clearly not and never has looked like working. :-?
Who do we bring in if we get rid of him? I always saw LVG as a short-term appointment anyway, until a Simeone/Guardiola-type manager (someone of that calibre) became available and I'm not sure we'd be able to get the latter. I think Simeone is nailed on to go to City. Mourinho will never come - we had our chance to get him and blew it.

Bring in Giggs for a season or two? That would be a recipe for disaster.
Last edited by sheesh on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
just1n
Legend

5 years ago

The vitriol in here seems over the top imo. Some of you need to get a grip. Talk about instant gratification.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 years ago

I don't really care whether we finish in the top 4. If we do then it would be deserved, if not, then we don't deserve it.

I couldn't give a fuck about the money either, hopefully we throw a fuck load of the Glazers money at players and sign big names like Hummels and Pogba etc.... Then we're still shit and LVG gets the sack by Nov.

We have to forget what we were under Fergie because whether you liked it or not he was a genius. Only now are we realising this. I fear we will go through a lot more managers before we get back some sort of success, it could be years.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

5 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:I don't really care whether we finish in the top 4. If we do then it would be deserved, if not, then we don't deserve it.

I couldn't give a fuck about the money either, hopefully we throw a fuck load of the Glazers money at players and sign big names like Hummels and Pogba etc.... Then we're still shit and LVG gets the sack by Nov.

We have to forget what we were under Fergie because whether you liked it or not he was a genius. Only now are we realising this. I fear we will go through a lot more managers before we get back some sort of success, it could be years.
But is it that complicated? Every other major team in world football who've spunked the sort of money we've had, have been able to produce sides capable of playing decent football. I don't neccesarily expect us to compete for the title every year, but FFS, we should be able to produce performances of quality and entertainment on something like a semi regular basis.