Swansea v United

Forum for match day threads
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

swampash wrote:Anyone know if the feeds listed on red mancunian are any good?

Drakula stream

Every week mate, every game, English commentaries.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

marlon wrote:If Rafael, Herrera and Mata start, I'll be happy.

We should take a at Ki if we want a holding player in the summer.
Only one of Falcao or Van Persie, and Rooney... I'll be happy...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
marlon wrote:If Rafael, Herrera and Mata start, I'll be happy.

We should take a at Ki if we want a holding player in the summer.
Only one of Falcao or Van Persie, and Rooney... I'll be happy...

Even Rooney behind one of those two, no Rooney at all and it'll be shit.
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

DDG

McNair Jones. Rojo. Shaw

Blind

Herrera. ADM

Fro

RVP. Rooney
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

According to the BBC: De Gea, McNair, Jones, Rojo, Shaw, Blind, Fellaini, Herrera, Di Maria, Rooney, Van Persie.

Looks like more diamond shite, and more Fellaini shite, and more Van Persie shite. I'd be a lot happier if another proper wide player like Young or Jacuzzi was in the line-up to match Di Maria. Still, at least McNair and Herrera are starting. Jones-Rojo is probably our best CB pairing too.
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

At least Rooneys up front, he'll bury any knock one.

Plus Herrara and Di Maria finall with Blind behind them, Im happy enough, if it has to be that formation, Mata for Fellani is the only other choice you'd maybe look at but Rooney is finally going to get a chance upfront and might get some service
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

redzebs wrote:At least Rooneys up front, he'll bury any knock one.

Plus Herrara and Di Maria finall with Blind behind them, Im happy enough, if it has to be that formation, Mata for Fellani is the only other choice you'd maybe look at but Rooney is finally going to get a chance upfront and might get some service
You really think Rooney will stay up front with Fellaini on the pitch???

He might if we're winning... but first sign that it's not working, and Fellaini will be pushed up and Rooney pulled back...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:At least Rooneys up front, he'll bury any knock one.

You really think Rooney will stay up front with Fellaini on the pitch???

He might if we're winning... but first sign that it's not working, and Fellaini will be pushed up and Rooney pulled back...

No excuses for midfield 3 today, I bet Herrera outperforms ADM by a country mile, time for everyone to get their fingers out.
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

I don't know why people are assuming that Rooney is starting up top?
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

We badly need to win games like this. We have a much tougher run-in than Arsenal or Southampton, we're playing the other top teams 5 times I think. So if we drop points against the mid and lower league sides, we're pretty much fucked for the CL.