vs Preston

Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

De Gea, Valencia, Smalling, Rojo, Shaw, Blind, Herrera, Rooney, Fellaini, Di Maria, Falcao.

Don't know what this Fellaini crap is, looks like the diamond thing again with either Di Maria or Fellaini as a striker beside Falcao. Why he couldn't just play with Jacuzzi and Di Maria on the wings, with one up top, I don't know.
Editor
Manager

4 years ago

We're playing lower league opposition so obviously Van Gaal wants to match them by playing hoofball
---------------------
Editor, United Rant
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Am I the only one bricking it against a 37 year old Kevin Davies? This cunt would eat Dorian Gray alive, always scores goals.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Editor wrote:We're playing lower league opposition so obviously Van Gaal wants to match them by playing hoofball
I'd much rather we used it as an occasion to hone a more progressive formation against weaker but competitive opposition (competitive meaning that there's something at stake).
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

Herrera! Don't care about the rest tbf. Except what's happened to Rafael? Played in the reserves a couple of weeks ago and hasn't even made the bench since. He injured again?
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

Could easily be a 442. Fellaini-Herrera-Blind-di Maria in mid. Or a diamond with F at 10.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Herrera starts, and according to the BBC Rooney is up front

Van Gaal is giving the fans what they want
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

Hope Rooney plays like he's been let off the leash and Herrera is throwing sticks for him.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Arsenal at Old Trafford if we get through
sheesh

4 years ago

Bollocks!