West Ham v United

Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Any team that puts in a decent performance gets at least a draw from us when we're on the road. Another case of De Gea saving some points for us.
Anantax
Legend

4 years ago

Fucking Falcao needs to go. Abomination with the wages we are paying him

ADM was sloppy sloppy, an in form RVP wouldve buried both chances he had

Blind Rojo and of course DDG the only players to come out of this with any credit
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Decent point tbf

Could have lost that
Should have lost that... and now Van Gall has a different post match angle...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:Gutted Louis has gotten away with this one!
Has he? Draw's a rubbish result. Completely failed to deal with west hams obvious threat (set pieces). Created nothing before we went a goal down. And when we did, he brought on Fellaini because somehow United are incapable of playing good football.

Top four race will be tight, so the point is something, but it's not much
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Haha get 606 on, full of Top Reds, fucking hilarious
madredmonkey
Legend

4 years ago

Got out of jail,
I am sick of week in week out this team stressing us out ,
we have the talent, so bloody he'll, use it,
Attack from the off, stop this sideways frightened to play shite
please give us back our United.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

Lacked creativity. Showed committment to level it at the end. He's gone backwards with this performance. You expect better in Feb and have to be disappointed with that. Still, rescued a point rather than shitting it like a Top Red.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

Anyone think Moyes would be doing worse after spending £150 million and having the players LVG has?? I doubt it. He wanted Cesc and that was exactly what we needed..
Last edited by brianofnazarethffs on Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
sheesh

4 years ago

danniitronix wrote:Lacked creativity. Showed committment to level it at the end. He's gone backwards with this performance. You expect better in Feb and have to be disappointed with that. Still, rescued a point rather than shitting it like a Top Red.
You don't know what a top red is.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

What I don't understand is that he complains after the match that we didn't play it on the ground and win the second balls enough in the first half. But that's what Herrera would give him -- Rooney doesn't have the close control to do that when he's getting hard pressed by a side like West Ham, not when he's receiving the ball standing still in midfield anyway, maybe on the run like he would be as a forward.