vs Cambridge

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

Sid wrote:Both great clubs, I'd take either of em

It would be tough to get a win at Bramall Lane though, it will be rocking, 32 thousand
Aye, Preston would have the romance. but Sheffield would be a bigger occasion...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:Both great clubs, I'd take either of em

It would be tough to get a win at Bramall Lane though, it will be rocking, 32 thousand
Aye, Preston would have the romance. but Sheffield would be a bigger occasion...

A bigger occassion because they'd knock is the fuck out unless we are on top form, need to get Rooney back upfront and put a good few past Leicster then take Cambridge apart at OT,

Could see Liverpool fucking up in their replay or away to Palace, it'll be a travesty if we don't get to the final this year especially as we are due a home draw ffs, unless we get Arsenal away or in the semis, this is the easiest cup draw/possible progression draw I can remember on paper anyway
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
urboystook1hellofabeating
First Teamer
Posts: 267
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

Very happy with the draw (despite it being on the One Show).
Now just the small matter of actually beating Cambridge at OT...

Poor Boro fans - having to do it all again away to a top four side!
Spudiator
Star Man
Posts: 736
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Horsham

5 years ago

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -game.html

I know it's only the Daily Mail, and they are historically full of shit, but let's face it, this wouldn't be the first time United has pulled this kind of stunt. If it is true (and it wouldn't surprise me), it is a pretty wanky move against the fans, who already get shat on from a great height in exchange for their loyalty!
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

Spudiator wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -game.html

I know it's only the Daily Mail, and they are historically full of shit, but let's face it, this wouldn't be the first time United has pulled this kind of stunt. If it is true (and it wouldn't surprise me), it is a pretty wanky move against the fans, who already get shat on from a great height in exchange for their loyalty!
It's not shit... it was in most of yesterdays papers, including the Guardian...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
sheesh

5 years ago

It's not even really news. The club pulls that shit through the automatic cup scheme.

One of the reasons I'm so glad I don't have a season ticket anymore.
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... dge-united

‘Everything is in favour of the underdog’

I wish this daft, dutchie twat would stop complaining... considering the teams we've drawn so far, and the PL teams that have been knocked out... we couldn't have been luckier... could be our best chance to win it for years...

United v Liverpool final would be fuckin great... neither of us with anything else to play for, both desperate to win something...

With all the fuss that would surround that game, I can almost hear Mourinho complaining as well... "they are not champions... I do not think this game is important... without champions, how can this game be important?... we are champions, so, I do not think this game is important if we are not in it"...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

I think Valdes will start, and the usual mish mash everywhere else, four at the back would do rightly again, Blind and Herrera and Fellani in midfield with Mata behind Wilson and one other, think Rooney and ADM and one other senior forward will hit the bench.

Then again, Blind will probably end up in some sort of defensive position with Rooney as a cdm by the end but I still expect a good thrashing.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

One vs Cambridge is enough Zebs...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24032
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... dge-united

‘Everything is in favour of the underdog’

I wish this daft, dutchie twat would stop complaining... considering the teams we've drawn so far, and the PL teams that have been knocked out... we couldn't have been luckier... could be our best chance to win it for years...

United v Liverpool final would be fuckin great... neither of us with anything else to play for, both desperate to win something...

With all the fuss that would surround that game, I can almost hear Mourinho complaining as well... "they are not champions... I do not think this game is important... without champions, how can this game be important?... we are champions, so, I do not think this game is important if we are not in it"...
Bless him, he's tring to create some team spirit, some defiance. But it doesn't work when it's the world's biggest club versus Cambridge ffs.

Mourinho is at it too after his fine, not doing any press before or after the last game, and banging on about a supposed campaign against his team for diving

It works tbf
Post Reply