Forum for match day threads
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

Not as bad as lineker, what a 24 carat spazmongo
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

80% possesion at one point, great performance, almost up there with the legendary hull game tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Dosdamt
Star Man

4 years ago

All we're doing is retaining the ball. A lot of people used to talk about Barcelona's pointless possession under Pep but they were / are much more incisive. We can't play that kind of football because while you have clodhopping drongos like Jones in the team all you'll do is slowly pass it side to side for 75% of the game. Really awful stuff.
urboystook1hellofabeating
First Teamer

4 years ago

senna wrote:You guys think we will get 4th? I'm starting to doubt it. It's not just this game, its game after game of shit performances.
Indeed. I'm extremely concerned now...

We played better when half the squad was injured. But without Rooney we are no better than Villa up front.
Even RVP had a good chance and missed. Who wants to bet the replay at OT will go to penalties...!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

Jones is a travesty.
lars072
Legend

4 years ago

Lazarus wrote:I'm depressed now, that was so so bad. Spend spend spend!!!!
Clearly spending tons of cash isn't the answer. Look how much we've spent in the last 2 seasons and it hasn't helped. No heart in the team no vision no consistency no philosophy no defensive structure and now no goals and no wins vs MK dons and Cambridge.

LVG clearly doesnt have the nous to take this club back to the top and I really am skeptical that we can even get back into the CL. Giggsy had better have a word with him and tell him to get this shit sorted and fast or say bye to DDG and hello to the Europa League.

Give DDG a nice new contract, put Rooney back as the no 10. ADM should play deeper in MF so he can make his runs. No more 3 at the back and get some proper defenders ffs. What a goddam cluster fuck and Moyles isn't here. Wow
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Missing the Roontank big time
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
sheesh

4 years ago

Thanks for reminding me about mk dons
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

lars072 wrote:
Lazarus wrote:I'm depressed now, that was so so bad. Spend spend spend!!!!
Clearly spending tons of cash isn't the answer. Look how much we've spent in the last 2 seasons and it hasn't helped. No heart in the team no vision no consistency no philosophy no defensive structure and now no goals and no wins vs MK dons and Cambridge.

LVG clearly doesnt have the nous to take this club back to the top and I really am skeptical that we can even get back into the CL. Giggsy had better have a word with him and tell him to get this shit sorted and fast or say bye to DDG and hello to the Europa League.

Give DDG a nice new contract, put Rooney back as the no 10. ADM should play deeper in MF so he can make his runs. No more 3 at the back and get some proper defenders ffs. What a goddam cluster fuck and Moyles isn't here. Wow
Spending cash IS the answer, but it has to be spent wisely, as part of a plan, and with priority on the right players and characters upon which to build the next team.

That's the biggest issue. Every time Ferguson rebuilt side, he generally did it over a 2-3 year period, but more importantly the basis of the side, it's leaders, we're already established.

Who are the leaders in this side? We don't have any. Rooney, arguably, but even then he's not the sort of player who you'd define as a leader - he needs to be let off the leash.