4 years ago

Friday night lights

Let's hope Van Gaal doesn't go with five defenders again, hey
---------------------
Editor, United Rant
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

Fellani will have to elbow some posh twat in the face, show some amazing chest control and lump the winner into the roof of the net in the 95th minute
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

He'll no doubt set us up as hard to beat.....control possession and Cambridge can't hurt us can they?!
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

Fellaini could be rested for the bigger games.
But he's just back to fitness so he should play this one...
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

I find it hard to give a fuck about the FA cup, it's like the domestic Europa League. The League Cup has been the more entertaining competition for a while now, at least for me. FA cup's decent in the very last rounds, but that's true for every tournament.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

bman2 wrote:I find it hard to give a fuck about the FA cup, it's like the domestic Europa League. The League Cup has been the more entertaining competition for a while now, at least for me. FA cup's decent in the very last rounds, but that's true for every tournament.

Just do the capacity given to clubs to see the discrepancy plus two legged semi final nom and away is far better than a semi final at £bley
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:
bman2 wrote:I find it hard to give a fuck about the FA cup, it's like the domestic Europa League. The League Cup has been the more entertaining competition for a while now, at least for me. FA cup's decent in the very last rounds, but that's true for every tournament.

Just do the capacity given to clubs to see the discrepancy plus two legged semi final nom and away is far better than a semi final at £bley
League Cup also seems to strike a better balance of competitiveness in the early stages: younger players get a chance to shine, but it's still decent quality opposition. The idea of the FA Cup is great, but they need to figure out a way to make it more compelling. Right now, with the sort of factors you're talking about, it's too much like the bodged compromise job that the Europa League is. Get rid of replays — single elimination for every match. Get rid, as you say, of the semis at Wembley, which is just shit.
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

Might get to see Herrera play for once
Dosdamt
Star Man

4 years ago

4-4-2 diamond strongest possible team - go out to win
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

I'm going for Valdes, Rafa Jones Rohoho Shaw
Blind. Carrick
Herrera. ADM. Jacuzzi
Rooney

I know we won't get it but thats probably our best side bar DDG as long as the 3 can work well and interchange, but if you've got Blind AND Carrick helping the defence, that should make us more solid and give the attacking quartet licence to Blitzkrieg.

Subs RVP Valencia Smalling Evans Falcao Wilson Mata Fellani
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.