vs Newcastle

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

Falcao has been excellent tbf. He's contributed to both the goals.
Mata, Rooney and Jones have been excellent too.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Rooney is a beast, he could play RB and he'd still score
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

Lol Falcao and Mata dominant. Rooney showing why he is underpaid.

Where are those fucking thick bastards criticising Mata and LVGs decision to buy Falcao, and not drop RVP. You are a disgrace to these pages.
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Jones is much better than the last game when he hid

He's saved us a goal there and is on the ball more
It's the LVG effect. Look at what he and his team have done with Fella. Calamity
Jones will get the Dutch treatment and be better, let the guy develop and move forward just like Smalling.
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

danniitronix wrote:Lol Falcao and Mata dominant. Rooney showing why he is underpaid.

Where are those fucking thick bastards criticising Mata and LVGs decision to buy Falcao, and not drop RVP. You are a disgrace to these pages.
You want RVP dropped, he's our top scorer this season.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Captain's performance from Rooney, he's been everywhere, and always made the right choices
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Captain's performance from Rooney, he's been everywhere, and always made the right choices

Totally agree, imagine if he was foreign Sid, your wank bank would be exploding tbf :D
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Great all-round play from Falcao, and it's not something he's known for. It shows that he's really making an effort to make it work with United, not doing the prima donna star striker thing at all.

Seems wrong to criticize, but it is telling that both our goals came when Newcastle's defense were unsettled: the first on the counter, the second because Falcao regained possession with his tackle. We are still struggling to break down a defense that's in position, and nearly all of the attacking creativity in those situations is coming from Young. Being good on the counter is of limited use when we have 70% or more of the possession. Valencia has been very quiet on the right.

Still, lots to be happy about so far.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Sid wrote:Captain's performance from Rooney, he's been everywhere, and always made the right choices

Totally agree, imagine if he was foreign Sid, your wank bank would be exploding tbf :D
If he had an alice band he'd be my favourite player no question
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:
redzebs wrote:

If he had an alice band he'd be my favourite player no question

Haha, Merry Christmas ya big leftie!

Another game in two days, fuckin belter!