Vs Everton

Forum for match day threads
marlon
Legend

6 years ago

Thought the defence (set pieces aside) was good until the end. Just fell apart at the end - 6 of their 10 shots were conceded after the 85th minute
madredmonkey
Legend

6 years ago

marlon wrote:Thought the defence (set pieces aside) was good until the end. Just fell apart at the end - 6 of their 10 shots were conceded after the 85th minute
Agree, but with two young lads at the back at that time I am not surprised, overall we did ok today, Everton were never stop going for it. But we deserved the win.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Neil
First Teamer

6 years ago

It may not happen soon, but pushing RVP aside, then building the attack around Falcao and Januzaj would hugely improve the team
Kanchelskis14
Youth Teamer

6 years ago

Shaw is 19/20 and has played less than 3 full games. If Dennis Irwin could've kept going and going ad infinitum that would've been perfect, but things change. I was disappointed in Mata's overall play. And Fellaini was shocking - way too slow over 3 yards.
lars072
Legend

6 years ago

Glad to get the win ~ it's a huge morale boost going into the break. But if not for DDG and Di Maria we'd have 1 or even no points today. Those two are worth their weight in gold no doubt!

Glad to see Falcao get a goal. He looked out if sorts but hopefully that'll be the start of a goalfest. LvG surely must drop RVP soon he is just not the same player. Also happy to see the young kids get a chance like McNair.

Shaw had a nightmare at the back but I'm willing to give him time. Fellaini though... No no no!

We always seem to throw in the towel later in in the game. It's a big problem and I hope LVG works on this as we prepare for Arse city and Chelski.
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

3 points will do nicely, we have some problems but LVG seems to be working to a plan, our passing and ball control has really improved. Turns out DeGea is pretty good after all a few people here gave him a good kicking after his last mistake. Feel we missed Rooney.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

Lazarus wrote:3 points will do nicely, we have some problems but LVG seems to be working to a plan, our passing and ball control has really improved. Turns out DeGea is pretty good after all a few people here gave him a good kicking after his last mistake. Feel we missed Rooney.
We missed him? For nostalgic reasons perhaps, but otherwise we didn't miss him at all. And that's a good thing for the club.
Unfortunately Van Persie seems to be out of form - but he's still scoring occasionally so that's not too bad.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

dozer wrote:
Lazarus wrote:3 points will do nicely, we have some problems but LVG seems to be working to a plan, our passing and ball control has really improved. Turns out DeGea is pretty good after all a few people here gave him a good kicking after his last mistake. Feel we missed Rooney.
We missed him? For nostalgic reasons perhaps, but otherwise we didn't miss him at all. And that's a good thing for the club.
Unfortunately Van Persie seems to be out of form - but he's still scoring occasionally so that's not too bad.
Rooney's not had a great season by his standards, but he's been twice as good as Van Persie... interesting how you just put Van Persies shitness as "out of form - but he's still scoring occasionally so that's not too bad"... you wouldn't say the same about Rooney though, would you??? because you're full of shit, and simply don't like Rooney, whether he's good or not...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
dozer wrote:
Rooney's not had a great season by his standards, but he's been twice as good as Van Persie... interesting how you just put Van Persies shitness as "out of form - but he's still scoring occasionally so that's not too bad"... you wouldn't say the same about Rooney though, would you??? because you're full of shit, and simply don't like Rooney, whether he's good or not...
You're accusing me of the same principles that you apply, bias and prejudice.
When Rooney plays well, I say it. When he's poor I mention that. Perhaps I don't say Rooney is good that often because of the mass wank that ensues when he plays well - I won't be adding anything new in a post.
In fact I think I said Fellaini was poor today.
Van Persie has had good seasons with the club - he was injured a lot last season. That's why I said he's out of form.
I even said a few times that Rooney should be picked ahead of RVP on current form.
The point is YOU are full of shit because you like Rooney whether he's good or not. You wouldn't say Rooney's had a bad game because you never have.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

dozer wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
dozer wrote:
You're accusing me of the same principles that you apply, bias and prejudice.
When Rooney plays well, I say it. When he's poor I mention that. Perhaps I don't say Rooney is good that often because of the mass wank that ensues when he plays well - I won't be adding anything new in a post.
In fact I think I said Fellaini was poor today.
Van Persie has had good seasons with the club - he was injured a lot last season. That's why I said he's out of form.
I even said a few times that Rooney should be picked ahead of RVP on current form.
The point is YOU are full of shit because you like Rooney whether he's good or not. You wouldn't say Rooney's had a bad game because you never have.
LOL... Fellaini is fuckin GASH every day...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."