dozer wrote:
Minus The Bear wrote:
dozer wrote:Luke Shaw game by numbers:

0/3 tackles won
0 headers won
0 interceptions
1/3 crosses completed
1 penalty conceded.

Where did you get those Dozer out of interest? I definitely saw him win a tackle.....
This was a tweet tbf. I've only watched the second half but he was poor.
RVP was average too, he looked threatening when he got the ball but he didn't see much of it.
Fellaini should have come on for Blind instead of Valencia imo because he was on a yellow, he didn't see much of the ball today either and the midfield was too slow after that substitution.

You would have Fellani as our dm protecting teenage defenders? Fuck me. There are literally no words, he fruited out of major incidents in the box were he was tall and big enough to make a difference and not be a fruit, what would he have done as a dm, fuck all is the answer.

In fairness to Dozer he was saying that Fellaini is shit trying to play as a winger a la Valencia and should have been the centre. He didn't realise that Blind was also on a yellow and thought that Fellaini had only been brought on for Valencia because Valencia was on a yellow.
madredmonkey
Legend

5 years ago

De Gea, was fantastic today,
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

Everton lost because their big signing hasn't hit it off so far.
Lukaku was terrible, he saved us a point today.
I was always relieved whenever Lukaku had the ball - terrible terrible performance from the lad today.
28m he cost. Chelsea sure know how to sell players.
madredmonkey
Legend

5 years ago

Never easy to beat, Eveton, especially with a injured defence, good win.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
sheesh

5 years ago

You have to give these kids huge credit for stepping up. Blackett and McNair should be giving senior players problems when it comes to team selection.

RVP is getting picked on reputation only.
Last edited by sheesh on Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

We must beat West Brom next, after that we're playing Chelsea, City and Arsenal within a month. We are probably favourites to come out of zero points out of those games.
danniitronix
Legend

5 years ago

De gea class, any one who says he is shit is a thick cunt.

Di Maria and Falcao, quality, anyone who says we overpaid or did not need them is a bell end.

Spend more money in winter window and buy defenders if quality is available. If not available do not buy piss and shit. It would be a mistake to appease those sections of our fans who are mongs and think that buying defenders is more important than buying world class attacking quality. Fucking negative cunts.

Thee points, top four thank fuck for positive football,and positive transfer strategy. We have the cash, let's spend some more and make some world class investments, if not develop our young defensive talent.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

5 years ago

We've still got some massive fucking issues to sort out. Garbage defensively.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 years ago

RVP slows our play down massively,needs to up his game!

Big Dave was class! As was Di Maria and Blind.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Snoopcousins
Legend

5 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:We've still got some massive fucking issues to sort out. Garbage defensively.
Biggest one being Fellaini
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018