Vs Everton

Forum for match day threads
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:De Gea back to his best

Not seen many better saves than those, fucking hell

And how many different cbs has he had to have in front of him, he's still a kid as a keeper and he's keeping teenage cbs right.

FUCKIN BEAST.

I cant remember a young keeper being so good in such a hard league
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Sid wrote:De Gea back to his best

Not seen many better saves than those, fucking hell

And how many different cbs has he had to have in front of him, he's still a kid as a keeper and he's keeping teenage cbs right.

FUCKIN BEAST.

I cant remember a young keeper being so good in such a hard league
Yeah spot on

It's tough for him with the ever changing defence in front

Those 2 saves were as good as anything I've seen, superhuman stuff
Minus The Bear
Star Man

5 years ago

dozer wrote:Luke Shaw game by numbers:

0/3 tackles won
0 headers won
0 interceptions
1/3 crosses completed
1 penalty conceded.

Where did you get those Dozer out of interest? I definitely saw him win a tackle.....
Anantax
Legend

5 years ago

DDG got us the 3 points today

Shaw was awful i thought. At fault for the pen, at fault for the goal

I can see RvP falcao combo growing to be utterly fearsome. Their movements off the ball is pretty darn good, just still lacking sharpness in both...
senna
Legend

5 years ago

Close in the end. United should've scored 1-2 more goals. Nice to see we can hold onto the lead, thanks to De Gea this time.
Minus The Bear
Star Man

5 years ago

81% Pass Accuracy
42 Touches
1 Fouls
1 Dribbles Won
2 Tackles

From Whoscored.com. Or if graphics are more your thing....

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/statszone/8- ... per-anchor
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

Minus The Bear wrote:

0/3 tackles won
0 headers won
0 interceptions
1/3 crosses completed
1 penalty conceded.

Where did you get those Dozer out of interest? I definitely saw him win a tackle.....
This was a tweet tbf. I've only watched the second half but he was poor.
RVP was average too, he looked threatening when he got the ball but he didn't see much of it.
Fellaini should have come on for Blind instead of Valencia imo because he was on a yellow, he didn't see much of the ball today either and the midfield was too slow after that substitution.
madmax
Star Man

5 years ago

One of the best games from Rafael too. Kept Naismith onside for their goal but still fantastic performance from him. Luke Shaw did well in the attack. Combined well with Di Maria. Looked nervous in defense, but with a run of games he'll come good.

Fellaini's fitness is beginning to be a big concern for us. Whenever he is fit, he makes us shit.
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

dozer wrote:
Minus The Bear wrote:

0/3 tackles won
0 headers won
0 interceptions
1/3 crosses completed
1 penalty conceded.

RVP was average too, he looked threatening when he got the ball but he didn't see much of it.
Fellaini should have come on for Blind instead of Valencia imo because he was on a yellow, he didn't see much of the ball today either and the midfield was too slow after that substitution.

You would have Fellani as our dm protecting teenage defenders? Fuck me. There are literally no words, he fruited out of major incidents in the box were he was tall and big enough to make a difference and not be a fruit, what would he have done as a dm, fuck all is the answer.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Minus The Bear
Star Man

5 years ago

dozer wrote:
Minus The Bear wrote:

0/3 tackles won
0 headers won
0 interceptions
1/3 crosses completed
1 penalty conceded.

Oh well fair enough, but as the whoscored and FFT Opta stats show it is inaccurate. I'm not saying he was amazing but he didn't have the same support with Di Maria rampaging ahead of him (not saying that as a negative thing), and then he picked up an injury and was definitely off the pace. RVP wasn't great, if he wasn't captain he should have been dragged off instead of Falcao who looked far more lively.

Both Blind and Valencia were on yellows! Blind was very good in the first half, less noticeable in the second.