Legend

5 years ago

Surely we can beat this lot

Shaw, Blind and Falcao are all set to play, according to some rag

Herrera's back too
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Can't remember a game that has seem such a big change in the squad. Possibly six new players, We have to win this.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Spudiator
Star Man

5 years ago

First I've heard of Shaw being fit again, but hopefully it's true, that can only be good news. I reckon this could be an emphatic win for us, after such a shitty start to the season, a lot of the players are hopefully gonna want to prove a point, and it kind of feels like a fresh start for us, now that Nani and Cleverley have gone, if only Anderson could have followed!

I'm gonna say 4-0 to United, Falcao brace, and one each from Rooney and Mata.
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

I'm not confident at all. The team's basically new, and they haven't had time to train together. The players were struggling to be a team even without the likes of Falcao, Blind, Shaw and Herrera in the first 11. How will they cope now?
And that 3-5-2 formation.
Hopefully QPR have the same problem.
Spudiator
Star Man

5 years ago

Apparently Rafael's fit again too after his groin injury, so we should be able to go into this game at near-enough full strength. That's a rarity in itself!
Dosdamt
Star Man

5 years ago

I was just about to post that Spud. Shaw and Raf back in the side instead of Valencia and Young (hopefully!!!) will make a big difference. Herrera has had time in the system so will get it, Blind knows the system so hopefully no issues. It's more whether the forwards can click. Fingers crossed with some actual midfielders doing midfieldering we will be alright. QPR are absolutely fucking garbage at the back (like pretty much every Redknapp side) so if nothing else Falcao, Rooney and / or RVP should run fucking riot.
swampash
Legend

5 years ago

Is Jones okay after going off last night?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

Dosdamt wrote:I was just about to post that Spud. Shaw and Raf back in the side instead of Valencia and Young (hopefully!!!) will make a big difference. Herrera has had time in the system so will get it, Blind knows the system so hopefully no issues. It's more whether the forwards can click. Fingers crossed with some actual midfielders doing midfieldering we will be alright. QPR are absolutely fucking garbage at the back (like pretty much every Redknapp side) so if nothing else Falcao, Rooney and / or RVP should run fucking riot.
Playing Valencia and Young would be a crime when we actually have a few quality players now. New signings need to start that's all I know!
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

swampash wrote:Is Jones okay after going off last night?
Don't know yet but figures
Davey-boy
Legend

5 years ago

I reckon we will put 3 or 4 past them. It'll be interesting to see this new look utd team.