vs Swansea

Forum for match day threads
RobDiablo
Legend

7 years ago

Classic Redknapp: says it's a shame for David Moyes that his side wins but all anyone will talk about is Wayne Rooney. Then he says that Wayne's problem is that he wants to be the main man, and with RvP and Welbeck scoring two each, everyone will be talking about them and not Rooney.
Calvino
Reserves

7 years ago

Anantax wrote:On Rooney - thought he did well....two assists...first touch was also decent today...

Bit annoyed that he didnt seem to celebrate any of the goals, but apart from that thought he did well
He POINTEDLY refused to celebrate both goals. This is what Sir Alex was saying back in 2010 that he respect this football club. He has done that again today. Just like in May, he has taken the shine off a great performance and win away.
Why do we have to put up with this?

Tom Cleverly is totally useless. Convinced of that.
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

Lazarus wrote:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BR5CUA-CAAAfAT4.jpg:large

Hey there lonely boy!
Can he celebrate though, when he so clearly wants to leave

He'll turn up on the pitch though because he's a pro
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

Credit to Moyes' bollocks for throwing Rooney on for half an hour

If we'd have conceded then the shit would have hit the fan

But it all worked out well, the way it used to under Fergie
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

He has to make his mind up soon though.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

Dosdamt wrote:Welbeck's finish was outstanding.

Look at the grouchy cunt Rooney, doesn't give a fuck we scored.
Grouchy cunt was clattered from behind and slow to get back up... let it go, you're being a dick.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

Everyone is blaming Rooney but don't forget, the team has started to turn on him, so maybe he's not welcome right now.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

Fuck Rooney, we beat Swansea 4-1 away with the Everton manager in charge

We've never had a comfortable game against them, we've never dominated midfield or the ball
Calvino
Reserves

7 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Everyone is blaming Rooney but don't forget, the team has started to turn on him, so maybe he's not welcome right now.
Well considering that he has made mince meat of their title win and their pre-season I sure would hope they have turned on him. First, he says they were not good enough, now he is upset he can not get into the first team.

It is up to him to make himself welcome not the other way round.