Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

That's class

His first line is about expressing yourself on the pitch

Absolutely fucking class

And he puts an emphasis on imagination - yes yes yes

He only includes "hard work" at the end, because hard work is a given if you play for United/football/have a job
Last edited by Sid on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

"Most of all enjoy it"

Fucking ace
Snoopcousins
Legend

6 years ago

"We've got three home games at Old Trafford where our form hasn't been great and I want to see goals, tackles, players taking players on.

"I want to get the crowd up and I want the passion that should come from being a Manchester United player."
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

My favourite bit, when asked if he's still available to play... "I've just given myself a new 5 year contract"... got plenty of laughs... mood is light, and I bet that's passed on to the players as well...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Spudiator
Star Man

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:My favourite bit, when asked if he's still available to play... "I've just given myself a new 5 year contract"... got plenty of laughs... mood is light, and I bet that's passed on to the players as well...
I was just thinking that, that's gonna seem like a bit of a culture shock suddenly after all these dour, turgid months of Moyes-ness.
captainhormone
Star Man

6 years ago

It'll be an anticlimactic draw...Norwich will sit back and hope to hit us on the break..

A new manager still doesn't hide the fact of lads morale and shit is ruined due to being fucking ruined by that shithouse moyes..also our layers ain't good enough in the middle so unless he goes full all out attack with janujaz, mata and kagawa and Rooney, can't see much difference tbf.

Giggs is saying the right things though and if I'm wrong I will be the first to be happy about it.

1-1
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

6 years ago

captainhormone wrote:It'll be an anticlimactic draw...Norwich will sit back and hope to hit us on the break..

A new manager still doesn't hide the fact of lads morale and shit is ruined due to being fucking ruined by that shithouse moyes..also our layers ain't good enough in the middle so unless he goes full all out attack with janujaz, mata and kagawa and Rooney, can't see much difference tbf.

Giggs is saying the right things though and if I'm wrong I will be the first to be happy about it.

1-1

Fuck off you misrable thundercunt!

Have some positivity, we all know the reality... Just allow yourself to lose yourself in the moment... FFS.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Spudiator
Star Man

6 years ago

Refreshing to see a bit of positivity for once, makes a change from all that "we'll try to do well" bullshit. Like my Dad always used to say, don't try, just fucking do it!
Count Jackson
First Teamer

6 years ago

Spudiator wrote:Refreshing to see a bit of positivity for once, makes a change from all that "we'll try to do well" bullshit. Like my Dad always used to say, don't try, just fucking do it!
I think he stole that from Yoda tbf... and modified it. Although "Just fucking do it, there is no try" would have been pretty cool coming from the Jedi Master.
Do you want Fries with that?
Count Jackson
First Teamer

6 years ago

As for the football. I've not felt this confident all season. I think we'll smash em
Do you want Fries with that?