vs Everton

Forum for match day threads
Minus The Bear
Star Man

5 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:Finally that's over.

Moyes has to go. It's obvious to everyone apart from Moyes himself. He hasn't the balls to quit.
In fairness I think I could probably put up with the stick in the hope that I'd get sacked and get a nice tasty pay off. He'll get nothing if he walks.
Steggo
Legend

5 years ago

As I feared at the beginning of the season we have seen the complete "Evertonisation" of our club and all the dire consequences that involves. The only asset Moyes has is his consistency to lose against top four opposition.
sheesh

5 years ago

I don't think anyone in the club has the balls to sack him. That's what it is starting to look like.

I hope those fans who were applauding him at Old Trafford when we took on Villa feel like right dickheads.
madredmonkey
Legend

5 years ago

We're crap,
Even Norwich may beat us next Saturday,
Put youth players into the team young men who really want it, not losers that dont want to play for United.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Minus The Bear
Star Man

5 years ago

"We had a lot the ball, passing, and controlled the majority of the game. But we didn't have a cutting edge and got done on the counter attack. We gave away two dreadful goals.

"I've no arguments with the penalty. But it was terrible mistake, because David De Gea would've just picked the ball up.

"We couldn't find the telling pass, or clever play in the final third that makes the difference. I thought we did well, were the better team at 2-0 down in the first half.

"We'll do everything we can to win the remaining four games. We are under way with what we are doing to improve next season and try to give ourselves a better chance to compete at the top end of the table."

If he was a horse, you'd have shot it long ago.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

5 years ago

sheesh wrote:I don't think anyone in the club has the balls to sack him. That's what it is starting to look like.

I hope those fans who were applauding him at Old Trafford when we took on Villa feel like right dickheads.
I don't think sacking him is what the Glazers fear. They're more likely deterred by the idea of alienating and embarrassing the one man to whom they look for any direction when it comes to footballing matters. Ferguson.
Dosdamt
Star Man

5 years ago

"We'll do everything we can to win the remaining four games. We are under way with what we are doing to improve next season and try to give ourselves a better chance to compete at the top end of the table."

That is the bollocks that means that Moyes will never compete at the top level. No cajones. No clue what's going on. No spine to change it. Just keep on trying to get some hope we can have a chance of hoping for a top end finish maybe next season.

Get rid.
Bill2
First Teamer

5 years ago

One thing I will say about the Glazers is that with the TB Bucs they have been pretty quick to can head coaches when it was appropriate to do so.

Raheem Morris posted a 10-6 record in his second year as head coach, they sacked him after a four win season the year after. Greg Schiano only had 2 years. They sacked Tony Dunghy after making the playoffs 3 years in a row and Jon Gruden after 3 winning seasons out of 4.

Today's performance is another nail, but if its 7th and no Europa League then there is little reason to keep Moyes aside from the fact he's Ferguson boy.

To get a Europa League spot from 7th Arsenal need to finish 5th and win the FA Cup apparently. They have a really easy run in, We aren't going to catch Spurs for 6th either.
Red legend
Star Man

5 years ago

Bill2 wrote:One thing I will say about the Glazers is that with the TB Bucs they have been pretty quick to can head coaches when it was appropriate to do so.

Raheem Morris posted a 10-6 record in his second year as head coach, they sacked him after a four win season the year after. Greg Schiano only had 2 years. They sacked Tony Dunghy after making the playoffs 3 years in a row and Jon Gruden after 3 winning seasons out of 4.

Today's performance is another nail, but if its 7th and no Europa League then there is little reason to keep Moyes aside from the fact he's Ferguson boy.

To get a Europa League spot from 7th Arsenal need to finish 5th and win the FA Cup apparently. They have a really easy run in, We aren't going to catch Spurs for 6th either.
Its a disgrace yet how many of us are deeply pissed off. If we don't nail Europa he's fucking gone, and the win gives a club like Everton a chance at CL. We want rid and his old club get a lift. Let's hope it's the final straw. Lose the rest if it rids us of the useless cunt.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

5 years ago

Bill2 wrote:One thing I will say about the Glazers is that with the TB Bucs they have been pretty quick to can head coaches when it was appropriate to do so.

But as locals, you'd imagine they at least have a grasp of the sport. They don't with football.