5 years ago

newcastle are dreadful tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Red legend
Star Man

5 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:newcastle are dreadful tbf
True, but we've lost to so e dreadful teams too this season. Good on the lads for making it four. Happy for Mate, he's a decent bloke and I'm pleased for him.

When is Moyes getting his knighthood :D
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

RobDiablo
Legend

5 years ago

The desire to keep Rafa fresh for Wednesday and the early injury to Young deprived Moyes of his crossing dross wingers, and what happens? Instead of a bore draw or squeaking out a one goal win over a dreadful side, United play entertaining and winning football. Will Moyes make the connection? I doubt it.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:newcastle are dreadful tbf
Horrible... but Moyes won't say that...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
marlon
Legend

5 years ago

Mata might've saved Kagawa's United career. He looks so much better now he's got someone to play with.
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

Same has occurred to me. I hope that somehow Moyes will see fucking sense and not sell Kagawa now -- who'dve thunk that pairing him with other skillfull clever attackers would allow him to actually play his game? Kags, mata and januzaj could work together very nicely, in fact I think kags and potentially januzaj are better options for us in the long term than mata because they've got greater pace and mobility.
Snoopcousins
Legend

5 years ago

bman2 wrote:Same has occurred to me. I hope that somehow Moyes will see fucking sense and not sell Kagawa now -- who'dve thunk that pairing him with other skillfull clever attackers would allow him to actually play his game? Kags, mata and januzaj could work together very nicely, in fact I think kags and potentially januzaj are better options for us in the long term than mata because they've got greater pace and mobility.
As good as all that sounds we all KNOW it's not gonna happen....

He will continue to play 442 with mata on the wing, Fellaini in MF and no tactics other than hoof/cross into the mixer

I've seen nothing to suggest he has any smart tactics like playing a tactical astute 3 of Kags, mata n Januzaj behind Rooney
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

marlon wrote:Mata might've saved Kagawa's United career. He looks so much better now he's got someone to play with.
Still requires Moyes to notice, and/or give a shit...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

bman2 wrote:Same has occurred to me. I hope that somehow Moyes will see fucking sense and not sell Kagawa now -- who'dve thunk that pairing him with other skillfull clever attackers would allow him to actually play his game? Kags, mata and januzaj could work together very nicely, in fact I think kags and potentially januzaj are better options for us in the long term than mata because they've got greater pace and mobility.
Mata has the best vision/passing ability we've seen at United since Scholes quit... if only we had the midfielders to allow him full freedom... in a rubbish squad like ours, he's a defensive liability... but he's still more valuable than Kagawa...