vs Newcastle

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5164
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
dozer wrote:Ffs. Nani didn't play well yesterday. In fact he showed us why even young is preferred over him with his laughable attempt on goal yesterday.
I'm not a fan of Nani... complete twat of a player, and a waste of excellent talent... but you're never going to see the best of Nani playing him once a month... you either give him a regular starting place, and stick with him, or just get rid... he's never going to be an impact player off the bench...
I think that's happened a few times and he's still fucked it up. He's a better Bebe. He's got some ability which comes out in flashes but he's a liability and an overhead to the team most of the time.
The overhead with him being given a regular place is too much so yeah. We should get rid.
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 5149
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

bman2 wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:just a constant stream of drivel from this bman2 twat tbf, bman1 was much better (or should that be bill)
Jaysus, from the guy who rimjobs Klopp every chance he can get now, but had never heard of Kagawa or Dortmund two seasons ago when they were one the best sides in the world, playing a level of football united hasn't come close to in years, with kagawa one the stars. Be honest, how often do you watch a football match that united or england aren't playing in?
absolutely mental

ive never once mentioned klopp, but i have seen you claim moyles is better than mourinho and wenger, and then say no manager out there couldve done a better job than him, and now kagawas better than mata, and you were one of the few fuckwits who thought fellaini would be a top signing

you obviously dont have a fucking clue tbf
lkhm

hoofing
User avatar
marlon
Legend
Posts: 5325
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

When Nani was last a regular (2 seasons ago) he was creating chances at a level that would put him in the top 5 in the league. Only 12 starts in the league since then, but he's still our most creative winger and by far our best dribbler. It's not like Robben and Ribery are keeping him out of the team. If he'd had the 30 starts Young and Valencia have shared we'd have far more than 4 goals and 3 assists to show for it.
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15863
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

Nani the embodiment of all that's been wrong with United for years. Both should have been much better.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
madredmonkey
Legend
Posts: 1538
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Area 51 Zoo Section

5 years ago

Mata was superb against Newcastle, played in his correct position, and looked worth every penny that we paid for him, also good to see him getting on the scoresheet regular now.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4494
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

dozer wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
dozer wrote:Ffs. Nani didn't play well yesterday. In fact he showed us why even young is preferred over him with his laughable attempt on goal yesterday.
I'm not a fan of Nani... complete twat of a player, and a waste of excellent talent... but you're never going to see the best of Nani playing him once a month... you either give him a regular starting place, and stick with him, or just get rid... he's never going to be an impact player off the bench...
I think that's happened a few times and he's still fucked it up. He's a better Bebe. He's got some ability which comes out in flashes but he's a liability and an overhead to the team most of the time.
The overhead with him being given a regular place is too much so yeah. We should get rid.
Ffs Dozer....most of what you've just said is exactly the case with Fellaini who has nothing at all about him whatsoever, zero qualities for Utd, at least Nani has made a difference in the past and does hav quality even tho he's been frustrating...

Fellaini is a waste of a starting place and walks around avoiding the ball. That makes any argument you ever have redundant because you have no base level of what quality actually is
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 5149
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
bman2 wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:just a constant stream of drivel from this bman2 twat tbf, bman1 was much better (or should that be bill)
Jaysus, from the guy who rimjobs Klopp every chance he can get now, but had never heard of Kagawa or Dortmund two seasons ago when they were one the best sides in the world, playing a level of football united hasn't come close to in years, with kagawa one the stars. Be honest, how often do you watch a football match that united or england aren't playing in?
absolutely mental

ive never once mentioned klopp, but i have seen you claim moyles is better than mourinho and wenger, and then say no manager out there couldve done a better job than him, and now kagawas better than mata, and you were one of the few fuckwits who thought fellaini would be a top signing

you obviously dont have a fucking clue tbf
infact were you not also the cock who claimed carrick and fletcher are better than gerrard and fletcher is our yaya toure ffs
lkhm

hoofing
Steggo
Legend
Posts: 1744
Joined: 5 years ago

5 years ago

8 changes on Saturday and Felliani wasn't one of them. That about sums it up. Kagawa and Januzaj against Bayern? Perhaps Moyes might get it eventually. Its not the losing that hurts,its the manner in which we lose that counts.
Bill2
First Teamer
Posts: 392
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

That performance on Sat was scary. Kagawa, Mata, Januzaj and Hernandez are all fluid, skilful players who happily work together. You sense Rooney and RVP aren't like that.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5164
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

Bill2 wrote:That performance on Sat was scary. Kagawa, Mata, Januzaj and Hernandez are all fluid, skilful players who happily work together. You sense Rooney and RVP aren't like that.
Hernandez isn't exactly fluid; he scores goals but I wouldn't describe his play as fluid and Kagawa only played well in the second half when he was shifted on the right side of midfield.
I think it's a one off performance. Moyes wouldn't start with this Kagawa and Hernandez unless he was forced to. Fergie did the same too.

The only thing that's clear is that Rooney and RVP must compete for the number 9 role. Mata shouldn't play out wide.
Either that or Rooney must occasionally play on the left wing to accommodate RVP.
Post Reply