vs Aston Villa

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
marlon
Legend
Posts: 5200
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

Missed the game - how was Buttner? And Kagawa?
Why did Rafael get subbed?
User avatar
captainhormone
Star Man
Posts: 938
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

It was announced over the tannoy his test results Had come back positive..and he has aids
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 5025
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

what was the score then
lkhm

hoofing
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15484
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:what was the score then

We won, we won. We were class and wayne was class and Mata scored and Fella kinda got an assist which was class and there was an plane with a banner and all an that was class and the fans booed and some cheered an all and Mosey clapped at the fans so he did. Come on United were class and I can't wait to play the germans.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
just1n
Legend
Posts: 3075
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Africa

5 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:what was the score then

We won, we won. We were class and wayne was class and Mata scored and Fella kinda got an assist which was class and there was an plane with a banner and all an that was class and the fans booed and some cheered an all and Mosey clapped at the fans so he did. Come on United were class and I can't wait to play the germans.
did you copy/paste that from Red Cafe??
How did we play? I was stuck on set filming a horrid commercial so could not watch.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23082
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

A commercial for what, Justin?
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15484
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

Sid wrote:A commercial for what, Justin?

A range of faith based Lego products.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23082
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

Haha

You mean Dawkins new book, which you probably wanked all over
User avatar
RobDiablo
Legend
Posts: 1153
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Sid wrote:A commercial for what, Justin?
A range of faith based Lego products.
Excellent :))
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15484
Joined: 6 years ago

5 years ago

Sid wrote:Haha

You mean Dawkins new book, which you probably wanked all over

Did you not know, I'm impotent I can't wank.

Dawkins is an arse TBF
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Post Reply