vs Aston Villa

Forum for match day threads
Spudiator
Star Man

5 years ago

Do any of us even give a fuck any more? If we win it'll just be a false dawn before Bayern Munich bend us over and apply the lube. If we lose then it might be tantamount to applying the lube ourselves in anticipation!

Vidic is back from suspension, so I'd imagine he'll start, I think him, Jones and Ferdinand are our only fit central defenders. Also, what the fuck has happened to Nani? Is he injured or just out of favour? The cunt seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth!
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

We'll probably lose

It will all be about that banner
madredmonkey
Legend

5 years ago

Any win would be nice, banner, is embarrassing.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Dosdamt
Star Man

5 years ago

We've gotta beat Villa. 2 or 3 nil
just1n
Legend

5 years ago

A bit of style would be nice but I expect another 90 mins of hoofball dross. Not really looking forward to this.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Dosdamt wrote:We've gotta beat Villa. 2 or 3 nil
Why?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Dosdamt
Star Man

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Dosdamt wrote:We've gotta beat Villa. 2 or 3 nil
Why?
Because we should be. They're disorganized gash.

That's not to say we will. I think we'll scrape a pish draw.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

villa beat arsenal chelsea and city and drew at anfield tbf

but the football is a side issue tomorrow tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Dosdamt
Star Man

5 years ago

right, so villa are good against top teams in the prem right now

against the mid table bottling pish Moyles will put out, we should be good for a win
kramer
Youth Teamer

5 years ago

don't really give a fuck, the season's over bar one more humiliation from bayern. i don't know whether to bother watching united anymore. its depressing, and there seems to be no direction the team is actually heading towards. its not like the end of 05/06 season where even though there was nothing to play for, ronaldo was coming good and saha and rooney were forging a partnership up front.
we're just gonna see more slow, plodding football and young and valencia doing 180's on the touchline.