Legend

5 years ago

is it true there were stewards guarding that 'chosen one' shite
lkhm

hoofing
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

Garfinn wrote:I'm tired of this every single time we come up against one of the big sides we are made to look like rank fucking amateurs , tonight was more of the same mediocrity that we've had to suffer all season .
A handful of half chances , we could still be there tomorrow and we wouldn't have scored.
It's a disaster that's not going to end if the club continue to stand by Moyes ,it's time to cut our loses hope we stay seventh and don't have to face the Europa league and pray to whatever god you believe in that bayern don't fancy embarrassing us to much.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!
Bayern attack and attack for the whole game. They won't sit back and are demolishing crap teams like United every week in the Bundesliga. We could be looking at a rugby score
RedFish
Reserves

5 years ago

Wouldn't mind in this instance, if we used ' park the bus tactics' and take it to the Allianz without conceding an away goal. In a one off match, anything can happen. StilI, all things considered I think we're fucked.
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

RedFish wrote:Wouldn't mind in this instance, if we used ' park the bus tactics' and take it to the Allianz without conceding an away goal. In a one off match, anything can happen. StilI, all things considered I think we're fucked.
We would be fucked even if we had RVP, Evra, and Smalling or Evans available. But Bayern will come to OT and throttle us. It's not a question of IF they'll win but by how much. It could get ugly
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

By the way, why was Januzaj not in the squad?
RedFish
Reserves

5 years ago

lars072 wrote:
RedFish wrote:Wouldn't mind in this instance, if we used ' park the bus tactics' and take it to the Allianz without conceding an away goal. In a one off match, anything can happen. StilI, all things considered I think we're fucked.
We would be fucked even if we had RVP, Evra, and Smalling or Evans available. But Bayern will come to OT and throttle us. It's not a question of IF they'll win but by how much. It could get ugly
Too true unfortunately. I just hope the players go into this game and represent us with pride and passion. Kick them all over the park, just do anything other than bend over and let them fist us.
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

RedFish wrote: I just hope the players go into this game and represent us with pride and passion.
Have they done that this season? They could have shown that pride and passion in the Pool and City games and failed miserably. Why will it be any different against Bayern?
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:It's so clear he's out of his league and United don't want to admit it. Pathetic!
so were you wrong when you said its not his fault

It's not his fault he's not good enough, it's United's for not realising it.

If United offered you the job you'd take it, you'd be shit but you'd take it.
bollocks brian, you've been saying its the players who are at fault because theyre not good enough all season, not him

I've said it's a mixture of both. Moyes is clearly out of his league and not good enough and so are some of the players... Young, Cleverly, Fellani, Ferdinand (any longer) Valencia.... Too much average shit.

If you want to win Champions leagues and premier leagues without Fergie then the playing squad we have now won't cut it. It needs a huge boost of talent.

Fuck me it wasn't so long ago our front line was Tevez, Ronaldo and Rooney. The flowing interchanging football has died with Moyes.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
just1n
Legend

5 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:It's so clear he's out of his league and United don't want to admit it. Pathetic!
so were you wrong when you said its not his fault

It's not his fault he's not good enough, it's United's for not realising it.

If United offered you the job you'd take it, you'd be shit but you'd take it.
bollocks brian, you've been saying its the players who are at fault because theyre not good enough all season, not him

I've said it's a mixture of both. Moyes is clearly out of his league and not good enough and so are some of the players... Young, Cleverly, Fellani, Ferdinand (any longer) Valencia.... Too much average shit.

If you want to win Champions leagues and premier leagues without Fergie then the playing squad we have now won't cut it. It needs a huge boost of talent.

Fuck me it wasn't so long ago our front line was Tevez, Ronaldo and Rooney. The flowing interchanging football has died with Moyes.
Tevez and Ronnie left under Fergie. SAF killed flowing football tbf. Still played with passion under Fergie tbf but Moyles has killed that off now.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Steggo
Legend

5 years ago

One incident last night encapsulated the Moyles era. There was a 50/50 head height ball near the the halfway line. Fellaini was favourite to win it but he pulled out.That is not the "United" way. Gutless,talentless and totally useless and that elbow was the act of a complete coward. Why is it we only get the shite Belgians and Brazilians?