vs West Ham

Forum for match day threads
kramer
Youth Teamer

5 years ago

decent win, and some good football. should've scored more. west ham were shocking. they had 8 players in their own half lumping the ball upto carroll for the last 30 mins.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

I don't see what the fuss is about... Rooney gave us an early lead with a Wayne special, and that put WH on the chase... City, Chelsea, Liverpool, fuck even Arsenal would have routed them for it...

West Ham are a garbage team... they're always in the game as long as they keep a clean sheet, and then look for a set piece/cross winner... a good team takes them apart and makes them look what they are... we're just getting past them, and Mopes will treat it as another step in the grand revolution!

Horrible fuckin shite... and every time we grind out one of these results, Mopes position in charge gets stronger.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

City next. I'm more.confident about this one now. Moyes will still play with 2 men in the middle which can cost us. Fletch, carrick and fellaini must play.
ken.temkin
Reserves

5 years ago

Nice win. I thought Mata at 10 was good-Fletcher and Fellani were both solid in MF. Of course the Hammers stink-but hey: let's enjoy this feeling until City undress us at home.
Anantax
Legend

5 years ago

Good win. Great goal

Thought Mata Kagawa and Rooney were good

But I will postpone any hopes of turning the corner or new dawns until after the City game. If we acquit ourselves well in that game...
danniitronix
Legend

5 years ago

Pulled it out of the hat again. Players had a bit more belief. It was good to see.
ichiro
First Teamer

5 years ago

the makeshift defence was great, even Buttner put in a decent performance.
onepablo
Trainee

5 years ago

Torn now about the derby. I still think escaping without a bumming is the best we can hope. So with that in mind, do we go defensive or go on the attack?

We can't play 4-4-2 against City. They'll over run our midfield. Carrick, Fletcher, Fellaini, allowing Rafael & Evra to provide width. Rooney, Mata, Kagawa up front. Or do we need Welbeck in there? Much as Ashley Young has improved of late, he's not good enough for a game of this level (is Fellaini?).

But yeah, the game yesterday was the second in a row we've looked like a United team. Against lesser competition, but still...

Thought Buttner was on top form actually. Is he going to replace Evra next season?
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

"Great", "Nice", "more confident", "more belief", "decent performance", "top form", "defence was great" ……How the mighty have fallen.

That performance yesterday would have been an ok ,three points in the bag, let's move on, kind of day last season under Fergie (when we were mostly shit all season). What difference did yesterday make and who here will be happy with Fella, Fletch and Carrick starting next season??? (apart from Dozer)

Lets see how everyone feels after City and Bayern have had their say. FFS depressing
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

I won't be happy with Fletch starting next season.
If we're playing a 3 man midfield then we better buy a top midfielder.