lkhm

hoofing
madredmonkey
Legend

6 years ago

Sid wrote:Not looking forward to playing against Suarez and Sturridge
Just enjoy today,

That can wait for now.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

smalling was excellent again tbf,

at centre half hes still the massiveling cunt that danni used to be obsessed with
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

We were ok in the last 30 mins against a shit WBA that's as much as i can concede, that and Fellani was better than Cleverley.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
RobDiablo
Legend

6 years ago

Lazarus wrote:We were ok in the last 30 mins against a shit WBA that's as much as i can concede, that and Fellani was better than Cleverley.
I have to agree. His range of 'safe passes' is just as good as Cleverleys, he is just as easy to bypass in midfield as is Cleverley, and he has TC23's scoring touch, but poor Tom couldn't pull down a hoofball punt to save his life.
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

RobDiablo wrote:
Lazarus wrote:We were ok in the last 30 mins against a shit WBA that's as much as i can concede, that and Fellani was better than Cleverley.
I have to agree. His range of 'safe passes' is just as good as Cleverleys, he is just as easy to bypass in midfield as is Cleverley, and he has TC23's scoring touch, but poor Tom couldn't pull down a hoofball punt to save his life.
That's pretty much it, he did have a few good forward passes and played his part in Welbeck's goal. But at 27 mill it needs to be almost up there with the best for him to justify the fee.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

Fellaini gets into good goal scoring positions from midfield. Give it time. He'll start scoring soon. And I'm not talking about set pieces.
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Jones' tackle, for Knob

http://abload.de/img/jones2clo3n.gif

Class
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

He'll break a leg sooner or later...maybe his own...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
danniitronix
Legend

6 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:smalling was excellent again tbf,

at centre half hes still the massiveling cunt that danni used to be obsessed with
He can be as good if not better than Rio and Pally. Fast cunt but needs to be more of a snidy cunt like Rio who is a clever cunt at hiding blatant fouls. At this stage too much of a mr nice guy. Still work in progress.