vs West Brom

Forum for match day threads
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Will be watching this in Amsterdam, between a connecting flight to Atlanta. so if we're as shit as I expect us to be, at least i'm in the perfect place to be distracted by any number of vices!
Nothing more relaxing than a a good fisting after a bad result.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
madredmonkey
Legend

5 years ago

And we all have been fisted a lot this season, I can't take any more, I am real sore.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Dosdamt
Star Man

5 years ago

We really should be looking to do a grade A 500 dudes round the block no grease style banging of West Brom

So we'll be drawing 1-1

"They're a tough outfit, lots of luck for them today. Our 102 crosses today don't mean we're focused on the wing play, absolutely not, I thought Clevs had a good game. I just don't know who I have to leave on the bench for us to win. We are in a real dogfight."
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Will the players do another Olympiacos
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:Will the players do another Olympiacos
It was really apparent that they were not playing for him against Olympiacos. It will be interesting to see if it looks the same again.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

What will be interesting is the team he picks to start... if it's the same bunch, then either he thinks he's won them over, or he's too stupid to notice that he's lost them in the first place...

Or... will he make a statement and stick them on the bench?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

Lazarus wrote:Cleverley is gonna get the big arm round him and a pat on the back as he leaves the changing room. David's "You show em son!" ringing in his ears……..
motes says clev is a 'fantastic young player'
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Cleverley is gonna get the big arm round him and a pat on the back as he leaves the changing room. David's "You show em son!" ringing in his ears……..
motes says clev is a 'fantastic young player'

And he's just not. I know he's only 24 but fuck it's obvious he's not got it. Fantastic? For Christ sake.

It'll be great to have some new shit to moan about whatever the score. We should win though, shouldn't we?
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:What will be interesting is the team he picks to start... if it's the same bunch, then either he thinks he's won them over, or he's too stupid to notice that he's lost them in the first place...

He was already bitching about RVP being in bed sick all Tuesday. He could easy drop him and claim effects of the friendly game. That'll show him!!!
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:What will be interesting is the team he picks to start... if it's the same bunch, then either he thinks he's won them over, or he's too stupid to notice that he's lost them in the first place...

He was already bitching about RVP being in bed sick all Tuesday. He could easy drop him and claim effects of the friendly game. That'll show him!!!
Imagine the media speculation if RVP isn't starting this game