vs West Brom

Forum for match day threads
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

a rare occasion in which we have an actual football match to play

and its a biggie, the huge clash between a relagation shitehouse and a team with nothing to play for, a game so big we rested jacuzzi for it almost 2 weeks beforehand to make sure hes fit enough to sit next to kagawa on the bench
lkhm

hoofing
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

I'm actually going to watch this match ~ my first in some time ~ in the hopes we'll see some attacking footy and a front 4 of RVP, Rooney, Mata and Januzaj. I'm sure to be disappointed once again
RobDiablo
Legend

5 years ago

lars072 wrote:I'm actually going to watch this match ~ my first in some time ~ in the hopes we'll see some attacking footy and a front 4 of RVP, Rooney, Mata and Januzaj. I'm sure to be disappointed once again
You probably won't have to wait any longer than the announcement of the starting lineup to be disappointed.
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

RobDiablo wrote:
lars072 wrote:I'm actually going to watch this match ~ my first in some time ~ in the hopes we'll see some attacking footy and a front 4 of RVP, Rooney, Mata and Januzaj. I'm sure to be disappointed once again
You probably won't have to wait any longer than the announcement of the starting lineup to be disappointed.
No I'm sure Moyles's pre-match press conference will sap me of any enthusiasm I might have had
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Cleverley is gonna get the big arm round him and a pat on the back as he leaves the changing room. David's "You show em son!" ringing in his ears……..
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Red legend
Star Man

5 years ago

Lazarus wrote:Cleverley is gonna get the big arm round him and a pat on the back as he leaves the changing room. David's "You show em son!" ringing in his ears……..
Maybe an element of truth. He seems to gel ok with the mediocre players , on his level I guess.

I'm ashamed to say , I'm not fussed about a win, I'm at a point where I almost resent him getting a result as it prolongs his stay.

Saying that. He could lose every fucking game this season and he's probably still start next season .
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:a rare occasion in which we have an actual football match to play

and its a biggie, the huge clash between a relagation shitehouse and a team with nothing to play for, a game so big we rested jacuzzi for it almost 2 weeks beforehand to make sure hes fit enough to sit next to kagawa on the bench
And if we win 1-2, with an own goal, deflection from a Cleverly shot that was going 10 feet wide of the post, and a last minute penalty won by a diving Young... we will be told that we've turned a corner, and things might, possibly, begin to look like, we may well start to see, some improvement, with a bit of luck...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

We'll win this 2-0
I've jinxed it. We always lose whenever I believe we'll win.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

5 years ago

Will be watching this in Amsterdam, between a connecting flight to Atlanta. so if we're as shit as I expect us to be, at least i'm in the perfect place to be distracted by any number of vices!
Twat
Reserves

5 years ago

DM: "We'll try our hardest to make it an uncomfortable afternoon for West Brom, they are a very tough team to play against and can pick you apart. I'm absolutely determined to try to avoid defeat, if we possibly can. Hopefully we'll get a little luck for once - we're going to need it. But I have to say these dogfights are why I came to a club like United"