vs Olympiacos

Forum for match day threads
captainhormone
Star Man

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
kramer wrote:don't usually like this kind of video, but its worth a watch. ashley young is a miracle retard.

That is an interesting vid... they're just not playing with Kagawa... wonder if there's an issue with him and the team...
That's disgraceful alf tbf...young is fucking wank
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

That's an abomination

Kagawa deserves to play under Klopp, not Moyes, he must must leave in summer

Get out son, go, run, England has absued you, go to where you're understood and appreciated
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Hernandez with a dig at Van Persie

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/witho ... instagram/

Moyes has to put this fire out. He's meant to be tough, strong, in charge. Let's see if he is
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Moyes is starting the fires FFS
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

captainhormone wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
kramer wrote:don't usually like this kind of video, but its worth a watch. ashley young is a miracle retard.

That is an interesting vid... they're just not playing with Kagawa... wonder if there's an issue with him and the team...
Eh???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
captainhormone
Star Man

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
captainhormone wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

Eh???
FFS....the video footage of young is disgraceful..he's a cunt
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
sheesh

5 years ago

One of the few times I can recall genuinely being pleased that my TV isn't working.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

captainhormone wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
captainhormone wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

Eh???
FFS....the video footage of young is disgraceful..he's a cunt
Yeah, but it wasn't just Young in that video... there were several players that didn't play the ball to Kagawa, when it was the right pass to make... seemed a bit suspect to me... maybe not...

Anyway, that was a video of how Kagawa isn't being used well by the team... you could make a video just of Young to show how shit he is...... the only thing Young does well, is occasionally he can bend in a good shot from the left... looks great when he scores, but that's really his one trick... good defenders don't let him, and show him down the line... and that's him sorted...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Dosdamt
Star Man

5 years ago

The thing that annoys me in that video is that it's very obvious there are two instructions - play it long, and look for the second ball, or play it wide.

Infuriating.
ichiro
First Teamer

5 years ago

I will be so angry if Kagawa leaves and Young stays.