vs Olympiacos

Forum for match day threads
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

The turnips who are preaching keep the faith with Moyes, are no more naïve than some of you lot that think the Glazers are going to bring in a top manager and give him £200million to fix this outfit...

Blame Moyes if you want... it's easy enough... he's rubbish, and he's making a complete mess of this job... but the next manager WON'T be Klopp, or Mourinho, or Guardiola... and they're NOT going to get enough money to fix this team properly...

Here's a thought to give you all the shits... Allardyce... another mate of Fergusons... he'd jump at the chance and do what he's told, say all the right things, and not ask for too much... wouldn't surprise me one bit!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Spudiator
Star Man

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:The turnips who are preaching keep the faith with Moyes, are no more naïve than some of you lot that think the Glazers are going to bring in a top manager and give him £200million to fix this outfit...

Blame Moyes if you want... it's easy enough... he's rubbish, and he's making a complete mess of this job... but the next manager WON'T be Klopp, or Mourinho, or Guardiola... and they're NOT going to get enough money to fix this team properly...

Here's a thought to give you all the shits... Allardyce... another mate of Fergusons... he'd jump at the chance and do what he's told, say all the right things, and not ask for too much... wouldn't surprise me one bit!
That is a scary prospect! Thing is, I still don't think Mourinho's right anyway, he'd never sit contently and work with the financial constraints that the Glazers would enforce, and Guardiola would have to be out of his mind to leave Bayern for us. Klopp I don't think would be beyond the realms of possibility, if he could at least motivate the players and understand how to get the best of them then he'd already be a massive step up from Moyes, and I reckon he'd be willing to take a chance with the job if it was available, but therein lies the problem, Moyes is still there, and I don't see him getting the boot any time soon.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

I've read a few Klopp interviews... he's a simple sort... likes his life as it is... loves Germany, and managing the national team is his only real ambition, other than success at Dortmund... I don't think he'd be interested in United...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Red legend
Star Man

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:The turnips who are preaching keep the faith with Moyes, are no more naïve than some of you lot that think the Glazers are going to bring in a top manager and give him £200million to fix this outfit...

At the moment , Big Sam would at least have the advantage of being vocal on the touchline.
RobDiablo
Legend

5 years ago

Red legend wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Here's a thought to give you all the shits... Allardyce... another mate of Fergusons... he'd jump at the chance and do what he's told, say all the right things, and not ask for too much... wouldn't surprise me one bit!
At the moment , Big Sam would at least have the advantage of being vocal on the touchline.
Well, when he brings in Andy Carroll to play up front with Fellaini just behind him, our hoofball tactics should become more effective. Rooney and RvP are shite at hoofball.
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Van Persie's passes to Rooney

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhWhCNxCEAAh2W-.jpg

Remember last season when they were loving each other, Rooney setting him up with some class balls etc. Moyes has killed that
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:Van Persie's passes to Rooney

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhWhCNxCEAAh2W-.jpg

Remember last season when they were loving each other, Rooney setting him up with some class balls etc. Moyes has killed that

Ha! FFS Unbelievable
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

We would have won if we'd played Fellaini in midfield. He's much better than Cleverley and he'd have won possession a lot more and moved forward better.
He did look like he was getting used to the team in the last game, that was encouraging although he could still have been much much better.
kramer
Youth Teamer

5 years ago

don't usually like this kind of video, but its worth a watch. ashley young is a miracle retard.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

kramer wrote:don't usually like this kind of video, but its worth a watch. ashley young is a miracle retard.

That is an interesting vid... they're just not playing with Kagawa... wonder if there's an issue with him and the team...