vs Olympiacos

Forum for match day threads
Steggo
Legend

6 years ago

Inept tactics,inept team selection,inept motivational techniques, inept coaching staff. Any twat that goes on any United forums and defends Moyes must be a complete arse.
Steggo
Legend

6 years ago

Well at least its been a record breaking season of breaking records.
madredmonkey
Legend

6 years ago

LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

talksport reckon persies just had a moan about other players in an interview
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

A roughish translation:

RVP: "I am allowed to drop back to touch the ball, but my teammates also sometimes play in the position where I like to play. And if I see that then its hard for me to also play there, so I'm forced to change my run paths because of my teammates.

And unfortunately they play too often in my zone and I don't like that."

Interviewer: Do you know what is wrong with this United?

RVP: Yeah but, I won't point fingers, because I'm not like that.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

6 years ago

Sid wrote:A roughish translation:

RVP: "I am allowed to drop back to touch the ball, but my teammates also sometimes play in the position where I like to play. And if I see that then its hard for me to also play there, so I'm forced to change my run paths because of my teammates.

And unfortunately they play too often in my zone and I don't like that."

Interviewer: Do you know what is wrong with this United?

RVP: Yeah but, I won't point fingers, because I'm not like that.

Ooohhhh shit just got real.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Red legend
Star Man

6 years ago

Steggo wrote:Inept tactics,inept team selection,inept motivational techniques, inept coaching staff. Any twat that goes on any United forums and defends Moyes must be a complete arse.
Don't you worry

There's plenty of them just waiting for 25 years to pass under the Moyes Dynasty , with his 10 titles and 4 European trophies, waiting to day ' I told you so, should have kept the faith. Or should I say true faith . It requires neither reason or evidence.
Anantax
Legend

6 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:Our quality is shite, it's too easy just to blame Moyes. The fucking players are a disgrace and most will be gone come the summer. Shocking.

Smalling is appalling.
A lot of these players are better than what they're showing... Moyes has lost them... they're not playing for him
To easy to keep blaming just Moyes.
ffs
Boggles the mind doesnt it?

I can understand supporting Moyes of there were a lot of positives, or if you can see he's truly being progressive but just doesnt have the players yet for it (a la Brendan Rodgers pevious seasons)

But he's clearly stuck in prehistoric age tactically, and the only positive I can see from his regime so far (and I've looked very hard) is Rooney stayed.

Everything else, from results to tactics to man management to media relations has been a big negative...
lars072
Legend

6 years ago

Whether it's Moyes's fault or not the point is moot now. The club has no choice but to make a change now and bring in someone like Klopp in the summer. Even if the owners do have cash to spend I don't want Moyes to spend it and doubt he could attract the top players anyways.