vs Crystal Palace

Forum for match day threads
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:whats the point of bringing giggs on ahead of others
He hasn't scored this year... gotta keep the record going, I guess...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
captainhormone
Star Man

5 years ago

I'm not his biggest fan but moyes has got it spot on today tbf..
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

captainhormone wrote:I'm not his biggest fan but moyes has got it spot on today tbf..
Until the penalty, we were typically ordinary.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
ltel
Reserves

5 years ago

mata was excellent... rooney as always, glad to see fellani have a decent game and most importantly rvp 2-0 comes in at 18/1 ..
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

That was better, after the goal

We passed the ball and played football, and there was a lot of movement
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

ltel wrote:mata was excellent... rooney as always, glad to see fellani have a decent game and most importantly rvp 2-0 comes in at 18/1 ..
Ha still enjoying a bet then Tel
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

captainhormone wrote:I'm not his biggest fan but moyes has got it spot on today tbf..
In a season when we're challenging for the title and playing well yeah great result sometimes you win ugly. But just about what you'd have expected this season. But no pace, aggression or variation in tactics to open them up.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
ltel
Reserves

5 years ago

Sid wrote:
ltel wrote:mata was excellent... rooney as always, glad to see fellani have a decent game and most importantly rvp 2-0 comes in at 18/1 ..
Ha still enjoying a bet then Tel
hah yes mate.. I cant resist.. even if its just a tenner ...
played well after the penalty. we still have no clue how to break teams down when they are defending deep..
never looked like scoring until we had that space
just1n
Legend

5 years ago

Much better performance.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
madredmonkey
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:That was better, after the goal

We passed the ball and played football, and there was a lot of movement
that because they couldn't camp on there on 18 yard line, and had to come out, thats why we looked better because we then could use the space,
i hate the modern game of camping on you box because you know your shit, and just want to bore the hell out of everyone to get a point.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.