vs Palace

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 25899
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

Shaw looks pretty fucking heavy tbh but he's playing so well. Let him eat cake I say.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6602
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Shaw looks pretty fucking heavy tbh but he's playing so well. Let him eat cake I say.
They have special water bottles full of cake mix on the sidelines
Rant's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend
Posts: 5959
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

Dull as fuck is this. Lacking in intensity and quality, and our right hand side as ever, is shite.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 8428
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
1 month ago
Dull as fuck is this. Lacking in intensity and quality, and our right hand side as ever, is shite.
Yeah as someone here pointed out recently, in attack our right flank is genuinely championship quality. When you look at the stats, our left side has 50% more possession than our right. Imagine how much it would help if we weren’t so lopsided.
fat maradona
Legend
Posts: 1035
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

that's cause we have a RB who can't really pass and a striker who isn't a winger, that's the end result of making do.

Bruno has given the ball away loads, maybe he needs a break, maybe Ole needs mix things up a bit.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 8428
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

fat maradona wrote:
1 month ago
that's cause we have a RB who can't really pass and a striker who isn't a winger, that's the end result of making do.

Bruno has given the ball away loads, maybe he needs a break, maybe Ole needs mix things up a bit.
Fred is also on the right side of midfield, doing his usual looking busy without doing anything routine.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 6260
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

I don't know why Wan bissaka bothers going wide. There's no use. He's better off cutting in and trying to find someone
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 8428
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

This is often the danger time for us, after the break. The other team’s manager tells them how to get at us, while Ole spends half time telling the lads to “find some magic”.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 25899
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

I can't see the fucking ball on the far side
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 8428
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

35 minutes since our last attempt on goal.
Post Reply