V Villa

Forum for match day threads
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 month ago

We go joint top if we win. Will we step up, or shit it like we usually do when the pressure is on?

Tough game this. Grealish will be bang up for it.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Villa's away form is very good. They've only lost one away game. But what's really impressive is that they've only conceded three goals in seven away games. Their home and away form is almost identical to ours actually.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

It will be interesting to see how this new crop of players handles the pressure of potentially going joint top. What's the mentality like. It'll be fine up front, loads of options, experience. It's the cunts in defence that will probably bottle it. Maguire yeah, but Lindelhoof doesn't need any encouragement to be shit.
sheesh
Legend

1 month ago

Yeah, it's the defence that worries me. Villa are a good side. I can see this being as tough as the Wolves game.
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

We can win this but it will need the hobbit to show some tactical thinking and some balls. Sadly he's deficient in both departments...
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Do hobbits have testicles?
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

I believe they do...very small ones...
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Must be really fucking hairy too?
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Must be really fucking hairy too?
I’m not convinced Ole has hair on his nuts.
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

It's good to know that you've all been considering Ole's balls
Rant's official artificial intelligence