vs West Brom

Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
2 months ago
Think we were lucky to come away with 3 points. If ours was a dead cert pen, then so was theirs. Didn't give the game my full attention but it was same ol' same ol' Fred giving the ball away far too much and same ol Matic, slow cunt. Think Martial looked like a busy bee and he wanted to make things happen.

Don't matter what you give Ole to play with, this is all we can expect lads. He is done improving things.
Yeah I’m just bored off Oleball now to be honest. I find it hard even to get excited when we beat a big club. It’s nice in the moment, but I know it doesn’t mean anything in the long term. We counterattack well, and that’s it.

And the rebuild is total bollocks. Van de Beek was our only signing this summer that wasn’t bought on deadline day in desperation. But Ole has no use for him apparently. Wtf was the point of that then.
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
fat maradona wrote:
2 months ago
Think we were lucky to come away with 3 points. If ours was a dead cert pen, then so was theirs. Didn't give the game my full attention but it was same ol' same ol' Fred giving the ball away far too much and same ol Matic, slow cunt. Think Martial looked like a busy bee and he wanted to make things happen.

Don't matter what you give Ole to play with, this is all we can expect lads. He is done improving things.
Yeah I’m just bored off Oleball now to be honest. I find it hard even to get excited when we beat a big club. It’s nice in the moment, but I know it doesn’t mean anything in the long term. We counterattack well, and that’s it.

And the rebuild is total bollocks. Van de Beek was our only signing this summer that wasn’t bought on deadline day in desperation. But Ole has no use for him apparently. Wtf was the point of that then.
All I gathered from this is you don't like oleball because pogba isn't playing. That's because he's crap. Even Jose didn't have the balls to leave Pogba out. Ole does. Good.
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

dozer wrote:
2 months ago
bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
fat maradona wrote:
2 months ago

All I gathered from this is you don't like oleball because pogba isn't playing. That's because he's crap. Even Jose didn't have the balls to leave Pogba out. Ole does. Good.
I complained that Beek wasn’t playing and I didn’t even mention Pogba. So all I gathered from this is that you talk pointless shite.