V Spurs

Forum for match day threads
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

3 months ago

Podcasts and YouTube vids, online forums, ain't gonna do it. We've seen elsewhere this year - and I'm not meaning to be glib - to drive real change you need more 'deliberate' action.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

3 months ago

I'm not even that fucked about what Martial did, or Lamela not going - or his reaction. Because our problems run so, so much deeper.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

3 months ago

But dont worry, we're about to sign a 33 year ld striker on massive wages that no other cunt wanted. And we'll pay his agent 10m. That'll sort it.

I'm fucking fuming. This club is being destroyed by parasites.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

3 months ago

I'm seriously ready to walk. Honestly, why bother?
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
dozer
Legend

3 months ago

FuB wrote:
3 months ago
dozer wrote:
3 months ago
Bailly loses his man more often than any of our other defenders. Terrible at defending set pieces.. Lindelof is the better player or was until last year.
Bailly looks cool 90% of the time though. Let's hope he doesn't fuck up today.
is this based on some stats or your own observations?
Statistics? Why would I even bother getting stats watching Bailly play? Look at this thread now? Are people making observations or basing their opinions after researching stats?
I said this a few times before the game. Bailly is CRAP. We're recycling through the same crap players. People here overrate injured players and forget how crap they were. Idk why. People here were talking about Bailly as if he was a top player who's made of glass. Wtf? Do they watch Bailly on YouTube?
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

Bollockless subs.
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

As shit as the defence and Static is, Ole failed to change things tactically after the sending off
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

3 months ago

Sid wrote:
3 months ago
As shit as the defence and Static is, Ole failed to change things tactically after the sending off
Would the players even listen?
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

FuB wrote:
3 months ago
Bollockless subs.
Taking Matic off is a good move tbf. It's not tactical, he's just been awful. Son has exposed his limitations. He belongs in 2005
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

Sid wrote:
3 months ago
FuB wrote:
3 months ago
Bollockless subs.
Taking Matic off is a good move tbf. It's not tactical, he's just been awful. Son has exposed his limitations. He belongs in 2005
Sadly Shaw was too busy thinking about pies again and wondering if he could fix the centre of defence
Rant's official artificial intelligence