Forum for match day threads
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

2 months ago

Chelsea haven't even been that good. Weve just been garbage
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

Lampard's got his revenge. We beat him 4-0 first game of the season and they've thumped us today
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

dozer wrote:
2 months ago
Lampard's got his revenge. We beat him 4-0 first game of the season and they've thumped us today
We've beaten em 3 times this season. One cup win against a changed United team isn't revenge.
sheesh
Legend

2 months ago

3 more penalties, please.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
dozer wrote:
2 months ago
We've beaten em 3 times this season. One cup win against a changed United team isn't revenge.
Exactly. I'm not fucked about losing. I'm arsed because Chelsea have had to do very little to win, and it's only proven how fucking threadbare our side is. Which may be a good thing tbf
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

2 months ago

Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
dozer wrote:
2 months ago
Exactly. I'm not fucked about losing. I'm arsed because Chelsea have had to do very little to win, and it's only proven how fucking threadbare our side is. Which may be a good thing tbf
This.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

2 months ago

Weve lost. I dont care about that anywhere near as much as I care about the manner of loss

But i worry about the mentality of the side and even more about the lack of depth we have. Forget a title challenge next year, we're 4-5 players short of even going close.

Too many arent good enough. A few who are young and might improve. A few who wont.

If we have anything about us, Ole will tear a strip off us now and needs to sort Gea.

We need a big and quick response in the next 2 games. If we do, fair fucks. But wake the fuck up!!!
fat maradona
Star Man

2 months ago

Aye, the FA Cup final would have been just another game, when the priorty atm is securing top 4 and/or going all the way in the Europa.

What disappointed me was that we were no better than we would have been had we played the like of Perriera, Lingard, Rojo etc. It seems like they have slipped back into the recent 'old' United way again, directionless passing and movement and devoid of anything other than sideways and backwards. Hopefully it's just tiredness but it's worrying to think that we don't actually have any decent players apart from the starting 11, for nearly all the positions bar goalie.

We had absolutely no threat down the right hand side yesterday. AWB offers no attacking threat (hence why the opposition give him so much space) and is defensively sloppy as well now. James is just a younger version of Lingard, lots of running around but shit touch, shit passing and fuck all assists. He doesn't have anything to offer United from what I can see, he's not even worth putting on the bench ffs. Hopefully the Board will see just how desparately we need a Sancho.

Fred was diabolical yesterday, he is late reading the game and he more often than not gives the ball away. Both him and McT seem to have come back from the break worse than going into it.

And don't get me started on that defence. I think some money needs to be spent sorting it out otherwise it we will end up as the 90's Newcastle i.e. we wills score goals but ship just as many.
swampash
Legend

2 months ago

Fucking pathetic showing really.
We cannot ring the changes with a different formation, looked shit when we tried to revert to the hobbit's standard formation and shafted yet again by the hobbit's reluctance to drop DDG. That the hobbit said in the post match interview that DDG would play the last two games just proves for me that he hasn't got what it takes to be an even half-decent manager.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

2 months ago

His comments on De Gea make sense of sorts - presumably a 'show of faith' to help his confidence, which looks shot. The summer will be more telling - We may not be able to find a taker who'll meet what we pay him, but we do have a genuine option to keep Henderson and let him have a go for the shirt. Wouldn't cost us anything to do so. Could probably move Romero on easily enough too.