Page 3 of 4

Re: v Tranmere

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:17 pm
by jason_uk
:)) What problems at united.. we're going to win this cup

Re: v Tranmere

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:18 pm
by jason_uk
Evidently we need more sand on the pitch at OT

Re: v Tranmere

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:24 pm
by Robbo
jason_uk wrote:
1 year ago
Evidently we need more sand on the pitch at OT
Or play week in and week out teams from league one in the religation zone.

Lets be honest beating Tranmere Rovers in a cup game means jack shit and when United meet a proper team they will fuck it up again, who knows maybe today as well, three goals up then complacency sets in and they switch off thinking they are Johnny Big Shoes.

Re: v Tranmere

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:25 pm
by Edfuckingwoodward
Robbo wrote:
1 year ago
jason_uk wrote:
1 year ago
Evidently we need more sand on the pitch at OT
Or play week in and week out teams from league one in the religation zone.

Lets be honest beating Tranmere Rovers in a cup game means jack shit and when United meet a proper team they will fuck it up again, who knows maybe today as well, three goals up then complacency sets in and they switch off thinking they are Johnny Big Shoes.
Possibility of a cup shock on a shit pitch aside, Ole (and the club) are lucky that this game came when it did. Another defeat in this round, and City handing us our arse on weds, and surely he'd be done.

Re: v Tranmere

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:42 pm
by fat maradona
4 of the least likely to score have scored, which probably vindicates the decision to give them new contracts......

Re: v Tranmere

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:43 pm
by jason_uk
fat maradona wrote:
1 year ago
4 of the least likely to score have scored, which probably vindicates the decision to give them new contracts......
I'd say after this they should be given an increase and lock them down for a few extra years yet.
Jones till 2030.

Re: v Tranmere

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:46 pm
by jason_uk
Had 5er on martial as next scorer, before big phil stepped up.
And then tony goes and gets his goal 2 mins later

Re: v Tranmere

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:02 pm
by Sid
Just seen the scorers, Phil Jones scored at the wrong end

Re: v Tranmere

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:04 pm
by Sid
jason_uk wrote:
1 year ago
Evidently we need more sand on the pitch at OT
You've nailed it. We've had that much shit on the pitch over the years the grass is green and lush.

Re: v Tranmere

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:12 pm
by brianofnazarethffs
I want Gomes on and Andreas off.