Sid
Legend

1 year ago

That De Gea fuck up is hilarious
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

~X(
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

I think that’s probably it for me wrt OGS.
If he can’t get the team up for playing against the worst team in the PL and with the chance to knock on the door of top four, then he hasn’t got what it takes. Add to that substitutions that in aggregate demonstrated complete tactical incompetence. I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt but today was it for me. He simply is not up to the job.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

Someone on match of the day has been reading my posts! they offered all exact same stats I have on here.

It’s clear that Ole (like a lot of supporters including myself) is counting on Pogba coming back and saving our season single handed, and if he doesn’t lots of online heroes will be slaughtering him. It’s no wonder he wants out. We’re not going to sign a creative mid in January, so he’s our only hope. I do think there are managers that could coach more creativity out of the squad that’s currently available though, even without Pogba.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

So what you're saying is having Pogba back will be like having a new signing
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

swampash wrote:
1 year ago
If he can’t get the team up for playing against the worst team in the PL and with the chance to knock on the door of top four, then he hasn’t got what it takes. Add to that substitutions that in aggregate demonstrated complete tactical incompetence. I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt but today was it for me. He simply is not up to the job.
I don’t think they’re not up for it, I just think they don’t know what to do when they have the ball. If we’re not counter attacking, getting the ball forward into big spaces behind the other team, we just don’t know what to do. We faff about aimlessly, then lose possession and concede on the counter ourselves.
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Yeah that’s basically Ole’s big plan. It might work, fingers crossed. After all, we don’t have to be that good to beat the dross we drop points to,
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

bman2 wrote:
1 year ago
swampash wrote:
1 year ago
I don’t think they’re not up for it, I just think they don’t know what to do when they have the ball. If we’re not counter attacking, getting the ball forward into big spaces behind the other team, we just don’t know what to do. We faff about aimlessly, then lose possession and concede on the counter ourselves.
I think my point is that it's the manager's failure if the team don't know what to do.
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

bman2 wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Yeah that’s basically Ole’s big plan. It might work, fingers crossed. After all, we don’t have to be that good to beat the dross we drop points to,
But if all he does is play Pogba as a double-six it won't work, and Pogba will go back into a huge sulk. That's why I think Ole hasn't got the tactical understanding needed.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 year ago

we’ll never be much cop again while gea is at the club, he’s given up on football
lkhm

hoofing