Liverpool

Forum for match day threads
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
Ole needs some kind of statement for this game. It's Liverpool ffs!!! If he can't get the players to up their game for this and play with some balls and pride then when can he do it, this applies to the players as well. Woodward and the Glazers don't play football....
....and Ole did just that.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
Well another load of wank. Underdog defending at home worked well for a while. The fact that we didn’t get thrashed means we’re stuck with Ole’s incompetence for a while longer. Drop further down the table though.
Anybody agree with this?
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Klopp complaining about us being small club no ambitions low block, Jose defending it. Are we ever going to be a club with some pride again ?
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Love Keano in the post-match discussion. “Go and getting Kane from Spurs. What are you are all looking at me for? Just go and get him.”
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

1 month ago

Better result than I expected. Backs to the wall I'm guessing?
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

Hiking through the rain I could only periodically catch up with the score via an on line app. They had us as playing 343. Was that so or was it more 3412? Where was Pereira fielded?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Yeah, five at the back, with James and Rashford up alone. It was the good version of Ole-ball, where we park the bus and manage to get a goal on the counter. Liverpool dominated possession but lacked the creativity to break us down more. Good counterattacking goal, James down the line crossed to Rash who finished well. Rashford looked sharp. A good a performance in terms of team morale and effort, but nothing at all to suggest that Ole has anything more to offer than what we’ve already seen, namely, counterattacking defensive football. Fred and Pereira didn’t shit the bed, Rojo and Lindelof looked dodgy.
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

Cool. Thanks bman.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
Well another load of wank. Underdog defending at home worked well for a while. The fact that we didn’t get thrashed means we’re stuck with Ole’s incompetence for a while longer. Drop further down the table though.
Anybody agree with this?
Not me. It was a good performance, high concentration levels and maximum effort. But we only got a point because the game suited us with Liverpool having to attack, which allowed us to defend and exploit the space left behind by their fullbacks. We have one gameplan and it worked.

It will be away at Norwich next weekend that we'll fuck up because Norwich will sit deep and we'll have to break them down, which we probably won't do.
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
Anybody agree with this?
Not me. It was a good performance, high concentration levels and maximum effort. But we only got a point because the game suited us with Liverpool having to attack, which allowed us to defend and exploit the space left behind by their fullbacks. We have one gameplan and it worked.

It will be away at Norwich next weekend that we'll fuck up because Norwich will sit deep and we'll have to break them down, which we probably won't do.
We need to string a few wins and decent performances before i'll get too excited, but it's a start.

Seems Bman doesn't even agree with himself, compare the post i quoted to his post above.