@ West Ham

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23398
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

There's another line of thinking that Ole won't resign because he loves the club, because he desperately wants to make it work.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5560
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
There's another line of thinking that Ole won't resign because he loves the club, because he desperately wants to make it work.
I can buy into that but maybe the greatest act of love for the club right now is to fuck it up so much that the bottom line goes haywire and the Glazers fuck off
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
sheesh
Legend
Posts: 2551
Joined: 3 years ago

1 month ago

User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7311
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

sheesh wrote:
1 month ago
It does actually look like something along those lines. Looks like what Woodward is saying, he definitely looks angry and says stop.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23398
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

I was literally just going to post that, it really does look like that's what they say :))
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15863
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
1 month ago
bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
I think the club decided to shift their financial model and rein in wages and transfers in order to adjust to not being a CL team. Previously their models depended on being in the CL. Fergie and Gill got them used to thinking that competing for the title was viable on modest expense and that top 4 was nailed on. Now they're sick of spending lots of money on transfers and wages, only for top 4 to -- at best -- a 50/50 chance each season. They figure it's not worth it. The Tampa Bay NFL team model basically. It doesn't make too much difference, money wise, where you finish in the league, once you've said goodbye to that top 4 CL money.

If you want to be optimistic, they might open the money taps again if they think things are working out and we could be consistent top 4 again. Or if you want to be really optimistic, they couldn't get Poch this summer anyway, so they're letting Ole have a season, with relatively little money spent to back him, laying the groundwork for a Poch + DoF. But there is zero reason for optimism at United these days.
this is why ole should resign if the club means as much to him as he says

but it don't tbf, all the cunts thinking about is this being his one shot at the big time so he does whatever hes told and tell us everythings great and smiles for laz
So you'd sack him now? Anybody else?
he so blatantly isn't saying that so why do you feel the need to mount a strawman argument?

this in the same thread you've accused me of lies
Look at you leaping to Knobby's defence and having a go at me again. Here's the thing....... I asked Knobby a question, notice the ?.......? I mean he's Ranted really well about Ole for months and months, comes across as kind of negative about him, seemed so in the post I responded to. Hence the question. He could say yes or no. The only straw man around these parts seems to be you.......

Sing along if you know the words :-BD

"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Steggo
Legend
Posts: 1744
Joined: 5 years ago

1 month ago

Keane is completely right. Our midfield is totally inept, gutless, characterless, technically deficient, clueless. We’re going to struggle to make top ten, let alone top 4. I think Ole is very limited technically and that’s not helping. Hate to say this but it may be time for him to go. He is out of his depth.
Steggo
Legend
Posts: 1744
Joined: 5 years ago

1 month ago

In fact we’re a team full of Kieron Richardsons etc!!!!
sheesh
Legend
Posts: 2551
Joined: 3 years ago

1 month ago

Steggo wrote:
1 month ago
Keane is completely right. Our midfield is totally inept, gutless, characterless, technically deficient, clueless. We’re going to struggle to make top ten, let alone top 4. I think Ole is very limited technically and that’s not helping. Hate to say this but it may be time for him to go. He is out of his depth.
Even if he is way out of his depth, I can't see how sacking him will solve anything. The whole club is in complete freefall.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5560
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 month ago

sheesh wrote:
1 month ago
Steggo wrote:
1 month ago
Keane is completely right. Our midfield is totally inept, gutless, characterless, technically deficient, clueless. We’re going to struggle to make top ten, let alone top 4. I think Ole is very limited technically and that’s not helping. Hate to say this but it may be time for him to go. He is out of his depth.
Even if he is way out of his depth, I can't see how sacking him will solve anything. The whole club is in complete freefall.
Every time they sack a manager they create a little bit of hope for something better amongst the fans who might forget about the rest of the shit that surrounds the club.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Post Reply