Forum for match day threads
FuB
Legend

7 months ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
7 months ago
bman2 wrote:
7 months ago
Ole made an over the top show of playing kids for this to hide from the pressure.
will ramp up the shite as jan gets closer

I’d be surprised if more than 2-3 make it as prem players ffs
hard to see that our first 11 would have done much better against a side that clearly gave less of a shit than even they do. top reds get to say shit like there was too much inexperience and ole gets to avoid criticism by being "progressive"
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Pikey McScum
Legend

7 months ago

Tahith Chong - hard to believe he's supposedly eyeing a free transfer to Juve; they're welcome to him after what I saw yesterday.
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
bman2
Legend

7 months ago

Pikey McScum wrote:
7 months ago
Tahith Chong - hard to believe he's supposedly eyeing a free transfer to Juve; they're welcome to him after what I saw yesterday.
I know he's young, but I've never seen him play well, and he's had several chances. I don't see much evidence that we have a particularly strong set of young players coming out of the academy, which makes senses because it's been reported a lot for several years that our academy was falling behind a lot of our rivals, neglected by the Glazers. The fact that Ole and Woodward are banging on now about our academy being a "competitive advantage" is just spin. Some of them look talented though, like Greenwood and Tuanzebe.
Lazarus
Legend

7 months ago

FuB wrote:
7 months ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
7 months ago
bman2 wrote:
7 months ago
Ole made an over the top show of playing kids for this to hide from the pressure.
will ramp up the shite as jan gets closer

I’d be surprised if more than 2-3 make it as prem players ffs
hard to see that our first 11 would have done much better against a side that clearly gave less of a shit than even they do. top reds get to say shit like there was too much inexperience and ole gets to avoid criticism by being "progressive"
"top reds" =))

Fub you're a coward pal.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X