1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
RedDevilinAZ wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
We're one Lindelof mistake from losing 3 points
Is it just me or is anyone else worried whenever Lindelof is one-on-one with anybody?
Yeah, you can't trust him in physical battles, or in the air. He's shite tbf, but one of our better defenders.
Would Evans start for us?
Right now, yeah. He's at least reliable.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Leicester don't look that good either tbf, we might be able to clinch 6th
that's sort of the point I made earlier... two teams that are only up for counterattacking being forced to play a real game of football. I wouldn't say we're better or worse than them; we just got the cheap penalty.
That's a good summation. Without Pogba and Martial, we're not really any more special than the Leicester/Everton/West Ham/Wolves type teams.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

1 month ago

Three point anyway you can get them is a good result but do we have to make thing so difficult?

It is really astonishing just how thin our squad is.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Good win but we need to stop playing Joses failed dinosaur counterattack shite. It just results in long balls to Rashford. If we're building something for the future with all these young players it needs to be done around an effective style, not long balls.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

1 month ago

While I agree we need to get away from this "Big Sam" play defense and hit them on the break long ball, we don't have the personnel for anything else. With just a few injuries we are forced into playing Matic and then means then the ball will be delayed for his customary 3 - 5 touch before it goes anywhere, if we are lucky the ball will end up with a United player but not always. In key positions we are forced into using players that just do not have the skills required for the type of football that suits the remainder of the team. Unitil we can bring in some reinforcements Ole has one hell of a balancing act on his hands.
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago

Pereira is just shite. It's just inexplicable the amount of faith Ole is showing in him... but let's not forget he "puts himself about" a lot and he got an assist once.
Does he even put himself about? Looks to me like a player that, when he's moved on from United, no one will hear of him again.
I think you'll find those quote marks were indicating something I don't think
=))

......... nearly broke a rib!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 month ago

thank fuck we still have some of joeys defensive nous tbf, oles utd way shite clearly not working, footballs shite, no young players in sight, rash and mcshite being shown up as shite by mount and tammy tbf
lkhm

hoofing
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

We beat Leicester in spite of Pogba; that's a good sign.
His brother keeps piping up about Real Madrid. We must get rid for a good fee.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

dozer wrote:
1 month ago
We beat Leicester in spite of Pogba; that's a good sign.
His brother keeps piping up about Real Madrid. We must get rid for a good fee.
No creativity at all though. Aren't going to win many matches that way. You can't play for a penalty all the time.