Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago
marlon wrote:
3 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago

Yeah, further up the pitch and he suddenly transforms......... :-@
Ffs, it just means we’re less exposed.
When Marlon? When are we going to see that match where Pogba is going to do that thing you think he can do. It's constant excuses. Watch MOTD's coverage of the game, they cover Ayew's play during the game, don't watch Ayew watch Pogba. They don't even mention Pogba (he's not the point) but watch him it sums him up for me.

For my money he fucked up and lost the ball but there were plenty of our players who should have stopped the goal. Pogba should have got off his arse and done something about it but he didn't...... again.
You’re saying bman makes stuff up... where do I say he transforms? Someone mentions pogbas name and suddenly you’re fighting an army of straw men.
My mistake obviously, so what your saying is he's just as shite further forward as he is sitting back? What i don't get then is why you say he shouldn't be playing so deep? If he doesn't transform moving further forward why move him?
He’s good at creating, scoring and passing but he doesn’t defend and loses the ball more than most midfielders. So we should play him where we can make the most of his strengths and hide his weaknesses.

a mid 3 is a bit better than a 10 because he’ll have more space
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

I saw a stat that said he'd recovered the ball more than any other player in the PL over the first three games. He loses it more than most midfielders, but usually when he's in an attacking position.
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

=))
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
swampash
Legend

3 months ago

...shouldn't all this be in the Pogba thread?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...